Coupon Code & Discount Pop Up

Coupon Code & Discount Pop Up | Reviews

by Swiftmill UG(haftungsbeschraenkt)

Discount Code, Discount, Promo, Discount Popup, Offer, Popup

Beam Original Glasses

Does this app even work? Nothing shows up on the coupon creation screen. Keep spamming refresh button after making changes and all I see is a white screen.

Kenneth Cole El Salvador

Easy to customize, user friendly, hope it helps us with our conversion rate. Great app so far, we'll keep testing and using it.

Texas Hair Restoration Center

I like this app, it was very user friendly, I had the app up and running in no time, I had a small hiccup on my side figuring one piece of getting the app on my shopify and the owner of the app Sam reached out to me via zoom, face to face. That actually meant a lot to me, and he taught me a lot about the app. As a newbie to shopify that was priceless and encouraging!

Style Ideas Direct

Superb service. I was struggling to configure the app and they asked me to jump on a Zoom and then talked us through how to set it up. Amazing.

Lunar Libra

Loved this app! and the creator reached out personally to confer with me on updates and suggestions. I deleted it but found my store is lacking without it so i'm promptly adding it again.

Of Coins & Crystals

This app is working well for us. I wish it had other placement and font options, but it is very customizable. It is easy to use.

February 24, 2021

Thanks so much for your continued use of our application. We are currently working on adding in font options and adding in ways to further attract attention to your coupon code offering. I will be happy to keep you in the loop :)

Aurora

A great app that really helps us to manage coupons on our site - previously quite an annoying process. It was easy to set up and the dev answered questions quickly and helpfully. Recommend

Vanilla Vogue

Just installed for Black friday, looks good with a clean interface.
The support staff are quick help to fix issues as well

Dabolly

Great app. Great experience. We have tried several apps and this app is the easiest to use and also has a very clean and concise user interface. The developer has been in close contact with us to develop further features - the app will become very useful if those features are completed.

Se'i Lamalera

This app can display a list of discount coupons very well! customer support with a fast response. Will definitely use it if our store wants to hold a promo event!

Previous 1 3 4