Awesome ‑ Coupons & Discounts

Awesome ‑ Coupons & Discounts

by Play Ecommerce

On-site coupons popup to promote store discounts and deals

Not Another Rubber Ducky!

This app is pretty easy to install and set up. It took me about 15 minutes from start to finish. It is relatively easy to customize your options.

Only Kitty .com

I have installed this App on both my stores and it works great. Very easy to install, no hassles and very easy to setup discounts. Works flawlessly with Shopify Discounts. I strongly recommend it to anyone looking for a Coupon or Discounts App. Thank You Awesome Coupons & Discounts!!!

goodcompanystore6

Great app to display store discounts,coupons, and promotions, easy to set up!

I recommend this app to stores looking to preset coupons in an effective and well design promotion popup.

mortict fashion

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use

treeted skincare

Great app - especially for free. Great customer support. No e-mail coupon code accessibility yet, but it works well.

Ann More Products

This coupon app., is the best coupon/discount app., I have used so far. I recommend it. It is very simple and easy to use, to create. You have to try it to know what I mean. Plus it's free! Thank you WooHoo!

alberto avit

Very easy!!
Its super useful and very easy, I like so much the design and the experience, Awesome its the short name

WX Outfit

I use this App to create coupon for Black Friday Sales. Easy to create and nice view. Thank you for FREE App.

A Horizon Dawn

I used this App to help boost sales. It was very easy to install and very timely to install approximately twenty minutes. Awesome Product!.

furry empire

i really love this app, i like the design and it works just great for me, i recommend it to everyone .

Previous 1 3