Coupon Code & Discount Pop Up

Coupon Code & Discount Pop Up

by Sales Recovery Champs

Discount Code, Promotion Popups, Free Shipping, Discount Popup

Vanilla Vogue

Just installed for Black friday, looks good with a clean interface.
The support staff are quick help to fix issues as well

Dabolly

Great app. Great experience. We have tried several apps and this app is the easiest to use and also has a very clean and concise user interface. The developer has been in close contact with us to develop further features - the app will become very useful if those features are completed.

Se'i Lamalera

This app can display a list of discount coupons very well! customer support with a fast response. Will definitely use it if our store wants to hold a promo event!

Bargain247canada

Great app to display more then one discounts coupons to customers!
Fantastic Works well and everything was easy to get started and worked right away.

Drip4Men™

The app was great until it suddenly stopped working and disappeared from the store front. When I clicked on the app from my back end apps, a page opened up stating that "This site can't be reached". I tried it again and again, but same notice. I hope this is temporary, but in the meantime I'm looking for a replacement.

October 5, 2020

Hey there,

Thanks for your feedback. As of September 2020 we are under new ownership and dramatically increasing our feature set and support. The issue you describe has been remedied and if there is anything else I can help with, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thank you!

EntregaX

Estou gostando muito desse aplicativo ele é muito util! Fácil configuração e funciona mesmo!! Obrigado

Curvygirlplus

I am so impressed with app and how I can customize it to look like it was built into my shop. Its not an in your face coupon offer and my customer gets to click on it when they are ready... and the price... priceless!

Not Another Rubber Ducky!

This app is pretty easy to install and set up. It took me about 15 minutes from start to finish. It is relatively easy to customize your options.

Only Kitty .com

I have installed this App on both my stores and it works great. Very easy to install, no hassles and very easy to setup discounts. Works flawlessly with Shopify Discounts. I strongly recommend it to anyone looking for a Coupon or Discounts App. Thank You Awesome Coupons & Discounts!!!

treeted skincare

Great app - especially for free. Great customer support. No e-mail coupon code accessibility yet, but it works well.

Previous 1 3