Awesome ‑ Coupons & Discounts

Awesome ‑ Coupons & Discounts

by Play Ecommerce

On-site coupons popup to promote store discounts and deals

alberto avit

Very easy!!
Its super useful and very easy, I like so much the design and the experience, Awesome its the short name

WX Outfit

I use this App to create coupon for Black Friday Sales. Easy to create and nice view. Thank you for FREE App.

A Horizon Dawn

I used this App to help boost sales. It was very easy to install and very timely to install approximately twenty minutes. Awesome Product!.

furry empire

i really love this app, i like the design and it works just great for me, i recommend it to everyone .

www.zeyastore.com

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Nak'd Hair Company

I chose this app for the features. It was simple to set up and use. I love the edits to the colors and content to fit my needs. I would add a shareable feature for my customers.

Amber & Luna

wow is incredible its app congratulations amazing I give 5 stars and thank you very much.............

Designer Wall Clocks

This app is AMAZING! It enables me to add custom coupons with custom discounts for any product on my site. Not only that, but the product and popup look great! Thanks guys

Hit Basics

Cant be better than this. 10/10 suggest this app for clean design and perfect chat help of Woohoo team

Keuka Outlet

Perfect way to have all the coupons for my store displayed in one place. Saves me time when I want to show coupons for multiple products, collections, or store wide sales. Very quick and easy to set up.