Awesome ‑ Coupons & Discounts

Awesome ‑ Coupons & Discounts

by Play Ecommerce

On-site coupons popup to promote store discounts and deals

Nak'd Hair Company

I chose this app for the features. It was simple to set up and use. I love the edits to the colors and content to fit my needs. I would add a shareable feature for my customers.

Amber & Luna

wow is incredible its app congratulations amazing I give 5 stars and thank you very much.............

Designer Wall Clocks

This app is AMAZING! It enables me to add custom coupons with custom discounts for any product on my site. Not only that, but the product and popup look great! Thanks guys

Hit Basics

Cant be better than this. 10/10 suggest this app for clean design and perfect chat help of Woohoo team

Keuka Outlet

Perfect way to have all the coupons for my store displayed in one place. Saves me time when I want to show coupons for multiple products, collections, or store wide sales. Very quick and easy to set up.

Grace Flowers Co

Awesome support, solved my mistake. The app does what it's meant to do, and very well. Looking forward

Batel Boutique

great app, very easy to use and really fast chat help . Highly recommend it!
Will use it to offer discount codes for my shoppers.

fash-st

It's design is just awesome! Highly recommended app to attract visitors and turn them into customers. The awesome design popups are best for collecting emails.

Only few apps in the app store have awesome design like this.

Qstomize.com

we tried maybe 5 different coupon apps but Woohoo is hands down our favorite. the most options, the cleanest design, and the best conversion rates (which is really what is most important). would recommend!

Jasmin's Zodiac Charms

I love the way the app presents the coupons! It's a great way to attract users into buying.

Super excited about it. 100% recommended for any store!!