Coupon Code & Discount Pop Up

Coupon Code & Discount Pop Up

by Sales Recovery Champs

Discount Code, Promotion Popups, Free Shipping, Discount Popup

Dabolly

Great app. Great experience. We have tried several apps and this app is the easiest to use and also has a very clean and concise user interface. The developer has been in close contact with us to develop further features - the app will become very useful if those features are completed.

Se'i Lamalera

This app can display a list of discount coupons very well! customer support with a fast response. Will definitely use it if our store wants to hold a promo event!

Bargain247canada

Great app to display more then one discounts coupons to customers!
Fantastic Works well and everything was easy to get started and worked right away.

EntregaX

Estou gostando muito desse aplicativo ele é muito util! Fácil configuração e funciona mesmo!! Obrigado

Curvygirlplus

I am so impressed with app and how I can customize it to look like it was built into my shop. Its not an in your face coupon offer and my customer gets to click on it when they are ready... and the price... priceless!

Only Kitty .com

I have installed this App on both my stores and it works great. Very easy to install, no hassles and very easy to setup discounts. Works flawlessly with Shopify Discounts. I strongly recommend it to anyone looking for a Coupon or Discounts App. Thank You Awesome Coupons & Discounts!!!

treeted skincare

Great app - especially for free. Great customer support. No e-mail coupon code accessibility yet, but it works well.

Ann More Products

This coupon app., is the best coupon/discount app., I have used so far. I recommend it. It is very simple and easy to use, to create. You have to try it to know what I mean. Plus it's free! Thank you WooHoo!

alberto avit

Very easy!!
Its super useful and very easy, I like so much the design and the experience, Awesome its the short name

WX Outfit

I use this App to create coupon for Black Friday Sales. Easy to create and nice view. Thank you for FREE App.

Previous 1 3