Coupon Code & Discount Pop Up

Coupon Code & Discount Pop Up

by Discount Code Champs

Discount Code, Discount, Promo, Discount Popup, Offer, Popup

Texas Hair Restoration Center

I like this app, it was very user friendly, I had the app up and running in no time, I had a small hiccup on my side figuring one piece of getting the app on my shopify and the owner of the app Sam reached out to me via zoom, face to face. That actually meant a lot to me, and he taught me a lot about the app. As a newbie to shopify that was priceless and encouraging!

Style Ideas Direct

Superb service. I was struggling to configure the app and they asked me to jump on a Zoom and then talked us through how to set it up. Amazing.

Lunar Libra

Loved this app! and the creator reached out personally to confer with me on updates and suggestions. I deleted it but found my store is lacking without it so i'm promptly adding it again.

Aurora

A great app that really helps us to manage coupons on our site - previously quite an annoying process. It was easy to set up and the dev answered questions quickly and helpfully. Recommend

Vanilla Vogue

Just installed for Black friday, looks good with a clean interface.
The support staff are quick help to fix issues as well

Dabolly

Great app. Great experience. We have tried several apps and this app is the easiest to use and also has a very clean and concise user interface. The developer has been in close contact with us to develop further features - the app will become very useful if those features are completed.

Se'i Lamalera

This app can display a list of discount coupons very well! customer support with a fast response. Will definitely use it if our store wants to hold a promo event!

Bargain247canada

Great app to display more then one discounts coupons to customers!
Fantastic Works well and everything was easy to get started and worked right away.

EntregaX

Estou gostando muito desse aplicativo ele é muito util! Fácil configuração e funciona mesmo!! Obrigado

Curvygirlplus

I am so impressed with app and how I can customize it to look like it was built into my shop. Its not an in your face coupon offer and my customer gets to click on it when they are ready... and the price... priceless!

Previous 1 3