Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

by WooHoo

Spin the Wheel Email Pop ups Discounts Email Wheelio alt Popup

KeepRelief

I really like that this app is fully customizable, you can set your own color set, setup discount coupons in many different ways and so on. Improves overall conversion ratio a lot! Definitely worth to have on your store.

Supernormal Essentials

I'm so happy I went with this app. I've been able to collect so many more emails then usual. Its so easy to install and user friendly for the customer. Thank you!

Fields of Fortunes

This app is good! The look is customizable, and appears in my store as I specified. It also collects emails and adds them to the customer list. Their support is good and responsive.

Blakste

Amazing! Giving me like 70% of my store conversions! Amazing app really recommend ! Great support service!

Siroma Nails LLC

Super fast and easy to set up! Loved the ability to customize coupons! I know this will for sure bring in more traffic to my email list!

FitnessWorkout

,lmkmkmnljkn:k;nk,mljùklmhukgyljftkhdjxgwhfdxgjfchkgvjhbkjlùihuogmyiftudkfhcgvjhkbjmgyiflutdkfhcgvjhkbjhuogiy

SEEZRA

The app is great, It helps you get emails and increase your conversion rate, you can also costumize it to match the style of your store. the only thing that it's not perfect, is the dashboard and the analitycs.

Money Junkies Apparel

Since I started using the app i've seen my conversion increase thats to the spin wheel love it it's been working out great for us

WolfCharger

Very easy to use. Great variance in configurability. Integrations work seamless. I find it much more aesthetically pleasing compared to the competitor apps.

Miti Time

It is a very intuitive and easy-to-use application accompanied by excellent customer service, 100% Recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60