Spin Wheel Popup Email Pop ups

Spin Wheel Popup Email Pop ups

by WooHoo

Spin to Win, Email Pop ups, Coupon Popups, Wheelio Alternative

Looqita

Application agréable à utiliser s'intégrant parfaitement bien au site. Le support est réactif en cas de question. Je vous conseille de la tester !

Store Blueberry

I like that I'm new in this business, thanks for the help. lets go
I want try|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Buynicehair

I have tried about 10 email popup apps in shopify store. I have to say, this is the best i ever used! Easy to install and use, reasonable prices and the customer service is Awesome! Great app!

Bellolens

Competitively priced & easy to set up. Wheel design is clean and inviting. Has all the necessary features of a good spinning wheel. The entire wheel of offers can be seen - which makes it more enticing for the customers. There's also the option to set up a side button trigger that allows customer to spin the wheel whenever they want to. Customer Support is also extremely responsive. Highly recommended.

MalikatiModesty

I love the feedback i get from my customers about this spin wheel feature. I also love how the colors could match the color features of my page.

EMBER LOFT

This is a great app, it's very clean, simple to use and it has captured numerous emails better than other apps I've used in the past. This is my go to and I highly recommend anyone looking for an app to capture emails - this is the one.

Football Town Global

great support for installation from Liran, the CEO. thank you so much, look forward to trying it out

Glossy Secret

Great app! It's very easy to use and it pricing are low to. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who would like to increase sales and get their customers email address quickly!

Pure Pollination

I thought this app would help capture more sales. IT DID and more! My conversion rate went up 2%! and i have more emails to market to which in turn helps with bringing more sales. This thing really works. THANKS!

Маша

najjaca do sada aplikacija jako dobra i kosrisna hvala momci sto ste se potrudili ... samo tako nastavite

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50