WooHoo  ‑ Spin To Win Popups

WooHoo ‑ Spin To Win Popups

by WooHoo

Collect Customers Emails With WooHoo Spin To Win Pop ups Games

Indoor Outfit

Great support. Thanks. Recommend this app to everyone. Has many features available for all your needs.

Glow More Beauty

love how easy it is to get your way through the app! easy and super helpful to gain attraction with others.

Forxxoo

The setup is simple and easy to use. The magic is that we made an order the next day. Thank you very much, and we will continue to use it!!!

Flora

La aplicación funciona muy bien, estoy muy satisfecha.
La recomiendo al 100%, la volveré a usar para una siguiente campaña de descuentos.

Cajun Crate & Supply

This is a great app to encourage customers to leave their email and it's fun! It's very easy to set up - took less than 5 minutes to get it set up on my website.

Honey Comb Leggings

Very nice app! I use it on my store and it has an approx conversion rate of 20% when it comes to collecting emails. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to grow their email list.

Colibrivanille.com

Efficacité immédiate! Très surprenant! Par contre il est impossible de tout traduire correctement en français.

Closet of Joy

EASY TO SET UP AND USE. IT LOOKS GREAT AND FUNCTIONS WELL. ITS A RGEAT ADDITION TO MY SITE THAT TOOK LESS THAN 20 MIMUTES TO SIGN UP.

Dapparel Store

I love this app! I have had some of my customers use the spin to get discount codes and they actually placed orders. Definitely going to use this app for a long time.

Dloex

This app is really good, and I have recommended it to my colleagues, it makes my business grow up !