Woo Spin Popups: Wheel Pop ups

Woo Spin Popups: Wheel Pop ups

by WooHoo

Collect Customers Emails With WooHoo Spin To Win Pop ups Games

Flora

La aplicación funciona muy bien, estoy muy satisfecha.
La recomiendo al 100%, la volveré a usar para una siguiente campaña de descuentos.

Cajun Crate & Supply

This is a great app to encourage customers to leave their email and it's fun! It's very easy to set up - took less than 5 minutes to get it set up on my website.

Honey Comb Leggings

Very nice app! I use it on my store and it has an approx conversion rate of 20% when it comes to collecting emails. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to grow their email list.

Colibrivanille.com

Efficacité immédiate! Très surprenant! Par contre il est impossible de tout traduire correctement en français.

Closet of Joy

EASY TO SET UP AND USE. IT LOOKS GREAT AND FUNCTIONS WELL. ITS A RGEAT ADDITION TO MY SITE THAT TOOK LESS THAN 20 MIMUTES TO SIGN UP.

Dapparel Store

I love this app! I have had some of my customers use the spin to get discount codes and they actually placed orders. Definitely going to use this app for a long time.

Dloex

This app is really good, and I have recommended it to my colleagues, it makes my business grow up !

Whipd Pty Ltd

Great app, works really well, easy to set up, beautiful design options and we actually made some money. Great value, thanks Woohoo

Ganas de Verde

MUY RAPIDA DE CONFIGURAR! GRACIAS!, PUSE LOS COLORES DE MI MARCA Y QUEDÓ INCREIBLE!, ADEMAS ES SUPER PERSONALIZABLE Y LOS % DE AZAR SE CONFIGURAN PARA NO IR A PERDIDA

Happiness Spreads

Great, I'm using the beta version, but it's quite good and eye-catching, easy to use, if it's effective, it deserves 100 stars