Woo Spin Popups: Wheel Pop ups

Woo Spin Popups: Wheel Pop ups

by WooHoo

Collect Customers Emails With WooHoo Spin To Win Pop ups Games

APOLONIA

Great App, better than most that I have used. Also the integrations with other apps helps quite a lot so we will be checking those out now.

Ananda Body Care

I love this app... I haven’t seen any difference with my sales, since I barely get any traffic to my store. I did get some comments from people saying that they love the wheel idea.

Chokodays

A fun app. We have set the load time to 12 seconds and it works perfectly. This app is a must-try. Customer support is also spot on and they actually read your issue understand it and then in my case gave me advice on how to fix it.

Beard Octane

Installed yesterday and already seeing great ROI's! Our email signups are going up as well, very happy!

Je veux des chaussons

Très facile de créer une roue ! c'est intuitif, il y a du choix dans la couleur et le design. je recommande. à voir pour les résultats.

Esopod

Awesome app! easy to set up and does the job its intended to do. five stars for a great design and ease of use.

Limited Edition Collectibles & Scale Replicas

La usamos para establecer diferentes descuentos para brindar un mejor servicio los clientes, algo más dinámico y divertido para todos ¡FUNCIONA MUY BIEN! Excelente aplicación y servicio por parte de Shopify

Horse Bit Emporium

Wow we have grown an extra 100 sign ups in 3 days! Whilst customers are only tending to buy for the higher discounts which we are noting, we are viewing it as paying for the long term customer base.

FunnyFuzzy_UK

We can use it to set different discounts to appeal customers. IT'S SO GOOD! We all like it, hope the team will be better!

Secret Aroma Queen

i used this app to get new customer to sign up to my email list and so far so good i like it for now !!