Woo Spin Popups: Wheel Pop ups

Woo Spin Popups: Wheel Pop ups

by WooHoo

Collect Customers Emails With WooHoo Spin To Win Pop ups Games

hopandcraft

Been using for awhile now and this app works without flaw! Basic, easy to use and integrates with Mailchimp!

ahumidor

I just started using this app and am using it get more emails of customers and potential customers. So far it's been really great! I've added on more than I thought! Loving it!

aplustools

We use this app to collect subscriber emails and it's been great! It's easy to customize the window to our store aesthetic and very simple to maintain.

brickyardboys

Great app! Works well and is easy to use. It takes what should be a simple task and really keeps it simple.

SupplementTrust

This app is easy to install, easy to use and professional to boot. Love this app and have seen improvements in my company already across the board!

dresszen

Love this pop-up app! Love that I can be overly creative and build professional looking pop ups. Works great every time!

alpinemen

I love it! There is a little bit of a learning curve but once you get a hang of this app you can really create some amazing pop ups...definitely recommend!

picwink

This app helps my business increase the conversion rates. It's an easy to use app with many features and if you take the time to explore it, you can get amazing results.

winecellarcenter

I used this app all the time and I LOVE IT!!! It so amazing to see my business continue to grow day after day!

timepiecevault

This app is very sleek and easy to use. Since installing we've seen a boost in conversions of 40%...definitely a game changer app!