Woo Spin Popups: Wheel Pop ups

Woo Spin Popups: Wheel Pop ups

by WooHoo

Collect Customers Emails With WooHoo Spin To Win Pop ups Games

DripItaly

good app,captured a lot of mails,and the price is good as well.
I raccomend this app,is easy to setup

SiriusTrend

Good clean app recommend. It works great on my website. I feel like it does the job getting clients emails on lock down.

todayinstore

Simply awesome!!!!

Easy and quickly way to compose Newsletter and capture potential customers. Fantastic interface and great features.

This is an essential tool for every online business.

storymike

i like it because its easy to use,this app allows me to build my email list and create great games, , The strategy is really smart and i'm very impressed.

Destination Gold Detectors

Instant set-up. WooHoo offers a variety of games, which is really nice. Most other gamified lead form apps that we have used only offer the "Spin Wheel" option. We have found WooHoo's lead form to be very effective. It would be even better if WooHoo implements customization features.

Carfume UK

I installed this app to use a game over Black Friday weekend in the UK, the results were unbelievable. If you hype the discounts up and advertise it well then it will bring in a lot of sales. I also gained a lot of emails and data which will boost sales in the future!

Couldn't recommend it enough, really simple and quite enjoyable to use and set up.

BéBé and Moi

simple à utiliser et à configurer. Reste à voir si sa convertira mes clients je viens tout juste de l'installer...

Monthly Nest Planner Subscription Box

Love this app!!! It does exactly what it's supposed to do and my customers love it! Support is great also!

Stamped Sweets

We use this app to collect exit intent emails. It works exceptionally well and is much more effective than a traditional discount pop up. Only a few clicks to set up. The customer support is also amazing and really responsive. I highly recommend it as the best app I've come across for email collection.

SugoiOtaku

I have been using the app for about three days so far the interface is good and customer service is quite responsive. So far my conversion rate is climbing so I look forward to seeing what the app can really do.