WooHoo  ‑ Spin To Win Popups

WooHoo ‑ Spin To Win Popups

by WooHoo

Collect Customers Emails With WooHoo Spin To Win Pop ups Games

chickNguy

This is really the kind of app I was looking for. I am easily able to customize the popup theme based on my store layout, its a no brainer and I was able to set up my pop up campaign in less than 15 minutes. Their support is spot on, I sent them an email with a query and received their response with the solution in no time. I highly recommend this app, thank you!

Pazeña

I had given up on popups until I read about WooHoo. I like the fact that it is a discrete unobtrusive popup on the website. There are several different games that you can choose from. Easy to use and customize. Just started using it so I do not know yet which game will work best for our business.

Me and My Room

Very cool app/idea - love the idea of interactive games. I've teamed this with Facebook Messenger, looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Flawless Luxcare

This is one of the best apps I have added to my store. It has increased my customer interactions, and also have had them sign up with there emails. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to grow a loyal clients list and increase your sales!!!!!

Pet Print Planet™

Great and veryusefull appsto collectfbmessenger subscribers and build a high engaging list on facebook messenger

GoodsiLove

This app is honestly the most underrated app on Shopify! It's amazing how easy it is to set up a game that will not only massively grow your email list but will make you tons of revenue too.

When I first installed WooHoo I worked on the set-up for about 25 minutes. Since then, it has been working on autopilot, generating us 100's of extra emails and $$$ day in day out.

I have never had any problems whatsoever with the app. It is incredibly well programmed and has a great UI and no bugs.

The founder, Liran, will always be looking to help you out in some way, even if you don't ask for it.

Conclusion: If you got some traffic, install this app, you'll love it!

UNIVIS

very easy to use and set up in just 10 mins, very beautiful. I would recommend it to my friends if they need a popup app.

TheBarksMeow

I like this app a lot. It's easy to set up the games and choose different discounts and freebies for your customers. Also an awesome way to get people added to your email list. Love this app!

Ninepops

Very nice. Looks clean on the site and works well. Multiple different choices for games and icons. Highly recommended!

Engrved

Great app, many themes to choose from. They need more integrations like Wheelio and email validation