Woo Spin Popups: Wheel Pop ups

Woo Spin Popups: Wheel Pop ups

by WooHoo

Collect Customers Emails With WooHoo Spin To Win Pop ups Games

Seasonly Trends

Fantastic app. My favourite email collection and conversion app on Shopify. Great user experience for both users and for back end configuration.

NS תזונת ספורט

woohoo rised my conversion rates to the sky! I could feel the difference in my mailchimp list as well

HolyClothing

Awesome, beautiful looking Gamification App that works and vacuums in the emails :) Just get it! Like now ❤️❤️❤️

Viking Jewelry Life

This is a great app to gain email subscribers and interactive fun and prizes for the visitor/customers. Our store has gained numerous email subscribers and has offered money and discounts which was enough incentive for several to make immediate purchases. We advise customizing the play board to your store's theme. It's Fun & Engages the Vistors -we recommend it!
Tom, Sam & Char
Viking Jewelry Life

satch-sonce

I installed this app and it is an amazing lead magnet. Relatively "Easy integration" and it looks cute and professional. Customers Love it And, I Love it too. A very creative means to an end. Great concept!

KOSTOMER.com

Awesome App, great customer support and very well tailored to our needs. We strongly recommend WooHoo and you will never regret. Thanks to the entire Woohoo Team for creating such an amazing app that truly work.

DARK ICON

This app literally is a game changer among all other pop up apps. It's capture customer attention pretty fast with gamification :) Hope to see more feature in the near future!

BeZONED

This application will help my site obtain more leads and subscribers. Also people will play for a gain.

SimplyChristianitee

The app has worked great so far. The support staff has been very helpful and quick to respond. Its been a great experience!

Stylinpuppy

Amazing app. This app is a must have to increase your sales. You can drive the Traffic to your store but you need this app to capture emails to retarget people. This app does it for you (capture emails) and will pay for itself.