Woo Spin Popups: Wheel Pop ups

Woo Spin Popups: Wheel Pop ups

by WooHoo

Collect Customers Emails With WooHoo Spin To Win Pop ups Games

Jack And Jille

Excellent looking forward to it more !! Must app from beginner to pro . I loved it !!

Cat Curio

This app is a MUST HAVE for all those who wish to retarget and build a good email list. It gets going within 5 minutes of installation. Combine this with excellent - on-time support service - They are never late! This app will definitely benefit all those who use it. It's worth it to take even the paid version! The impressions are amazing!!! Thank you WooHoo!

Mylittleself

Great App. There Is No Anoying Pop Ups

Dietanddetox

Awesome Apps.
Highly Recommended!!

Ultraloot

Top notch! Easy to customize and to use.

Casemiro Arts

App works very good, just it COULD look better, and also conversion rate is not VERY high - BUT that could be fault of our products, which are not for everyone :)

Anyway app is great just some tweaks and be 5 star :)

Simbad Store

Perfect App , I highly recommend !

Zbozii

Its ok but I don't like that if you click it away there is no way to get it back. So if the customer changes their mind they can't get it back. I even know myself sometimes I click off popups without reading them until i decide if I like a site or not. It's be nice to have a tab on the side option.

Edit: Tech reached out to me which is nice of them. It seems it will show a tab on the side but only until someone has entered their email. Then they never see it again. However, my husband has never played on his phone and its not showing up. So I'm not sure what the disconnect is but its not working the way I personally need it. Otherwise the app performs well and would be a good download if you don't care about the tab.

Dee S Fabulous Things

it a good way to get custmer b uild my store and it exciting

Homendeals

It was very fun and easy to use also it is great for my strategy