Woo Spin Popups: Wheel Pop ups

Woo Spin Popups: Wheel Pop ups

by WooHoo

Collect Customers Emails With WooHoo Spin To Win Pop ups Games

Dorsila

The app was very very easy to set up, and it looked very clean and simple on the website, overall, good app, a good price, very easy to use. definitely recommend it!

HelysH

This app is amazing! ;)
Is very simple and perfect for me.
Love this app! The support has been excellent

GetSOQD

So far, great app and Great Customer service! Liran helped me fix some bugs to due to my theme, not the app. And BAM, looks and works great!

KamicooDesignsHandmade

Wohoo, that was easy to set up. I don't have patience for trying to decode instructions so this was very simple and perfect for me. I am so excited to see the results.

Faithfully Blessed Tees

Works great and really drives revenue. Easy to install and customize. Super easy to set up discount codes and whatever wording you want.

AquariusBeauty

When I saw how effective email marketing can be, I realized I really needed something to make collecting emails easier and this definitely does that!

Melt by Millie

Love this app! Easy to use and customize. My customers are enjoying it. Also, great customer service. I sent a message in the chat and was acknowledged very quickly. Thanks!

Ultimate Customs

So far, so good. The support has been excellent from the WooHoo team. The application is very easy to set up with no code needing to be added to your webstore. We have seen excellent results after just a few days, with thousands of impressions and a great amount of revenue from coupons that customers have won. Highly recommended.

M&J Fashion LV

thank you for making this app so ez to use. Great App I use others and not as good like woohoo thank you.

Belle La Modee

I LOVEEE this app! So easy to integrate in my site, super easy to set up which game and what discounts I want to use. I have received more orders due to the game as well, I think that in the future it will keep customers purchasing as well because they receive a discount. Long story short GET THE APP!!! Thank you WOOHOO.