Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

by WooHoo Email Pop ups

Spin to Win, Email Pop ups, Wheel Pop ups, Wheelio alternative

BTJ Living LLC

I purchased Spin Wheel Pop as a way to help get email address. I was skeptical. OK, I was wrong. apparently my customers enjoy 'spinning the wheel.' I received 8 new emails within a few short hours. I have run this app for several days and the results are consistent each day.

SHIFT StyleHouse

This app has been working great for my store with increasing email opt ins and sales conversions!!!!

SanctuaryHome&Body

I've had the app 6 days! I've already increased my subscribers and converted people into customers.

Productos Sanitizantes de Chiapas

muy interactivo y facil de usar me gusto mucho la plataforma, espero me funciones para aumentar mis ventas

Chronicley

Great app! I'm amazed it was so easy to use! I really cannot recommend this app enough. If you want to increase your sales download this app!

T_UESDA_Y

я сегодня запустил это приложение мне очень понравилось суть идея этой приложении я вам скажу спасибо

Clutter Free Society

I absolutely love this app. It's add so much excitement to my store, shoppers have even sent me messages about how much they loved spinning the wheel and made them want to keep shopping!

Wolfithings

Buena app os la recomiendo totalmente ya que ha incrementado nuestro Conversion Rate al 200%. A qué es

ZYNC shop

Excelent app, it realy could get an emails fromtarget audience! But for 3 days of using it, it couldn't help with new orders ...

Wandering I

Great app! Easy to use and the developers are very friendly. Nice customisation design. I look forward to seeing the results.