Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
9 septembre 2020

Customer Service Team addressed my issue right away, I love a team that problem solves so efficiently.

Oteas
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 8 décembre 2020

I really like how it engages potential customers and provides a great way to build my email list. I

The Lip Maven
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 décembre 2020

In just 1 week the Spin Wheel App has significantly increased the number of emails I've captured. I wish there was more customization to be able to change the location of the "Offer Not Redeemed" Button.

Massage Chairs Express
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
26 janvier 2021

This thing converts! Sweet! I was skeptical but was quickly proven wrong. Also it's fun to use. Win-win!

anxie-tees.com
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 13 juin 2018

App works very good, just it COULD look better, and also conversion rate is not VERY high - BUT that could be fault of our products, which are not for everyone :)

Anyway app is great just some tweaks and be 5 star :)

Casemiro Arts
Pologne
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
7 août 2020

It has helped me receive subscribers, however, it would be better if I can receive more sales. Enjoy the setup

Glam 4 Ever
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
15 octobre 2020

This app helped me drive more sales from my online visitors - I saw results within a week. I really like how customizable it is to fit my brand. It would be nice if it could be set on an auto-schedule to turn off and on after every other week or so. Just a thought, but still worth adding if you're on the fence.

Myers Sewing
19 février 2021

Super fast and easy to set up! Loved the ability to customize coupons! I know this will for sure bring in more traffic to my email list!

Siroma Nails LLC
24 juillet 2022

It was really easy to set up - I've only just done it so will have to wait for the conversions. Very user friendly and the free plan doesn't feel restrictive

hello islie.
Australie
13 novembre 2022

I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,I like it,

PetSup