Avis (792)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
15 juin 2024

This app boosted my email capture conversion from less than 1% to nearly 10%. I absolutely reccommend it.

Cardia
Chili
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 15 avril 2024

Good

Gamer Tech
Portugal
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
15 septembre 2023

I have been using this app since April and I am thoroughly impressed with the Woohoo Spin Wheel app; it is truly amazing and incredibly user-friendly. Thanks to this app, we have seen a significant increase in our user base, and our marketing campaign has been remarkably successful. We are now receiving a higher number of visitors than initially anticipated. The Woohoo team has proven to be exceptionally dependable, and I have every confidence that they will continue to support us in the future. I wholeheartedly give this app a 5-star rating.

AJMAL PERFUME USA
États-Unis
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
26 décembre 2023

I'm impressed with the Woohoo app. It enables me to generate distinctive coupons and deliver discount codes through emails, effectively preventing invalid email registrations.

XGIMI Official Store CA
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
2 novembre 2023

I really like this Woohoo app. It allows me to create unique coupons and send discount codes via email, which helps prevent invalid email registrations.

XGIMI Official Store AU
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
Environ 16 heures d’utilisation de l’application
18 août 2018

Love this app. Very unique approach to email collection that looks very sleek and not scammy and in your face like Wheelio. 10/10 recommend!

Xfyro
États-Unis
Environ 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
4 février 2019

We all like games so the app really helps to bring customers to my stores! Thank you for this amazing idea.

Goryeo Cosmetics worldwide shop
Corée du Sud
Environ 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 1 novembre 2018

This app is a MUST HAVE for all those who wish to retarget and build a good email list. It gets going within 5 minutes of installation. Combine this with excellent - on-time support service - They are never late! This app will definitely benefit all those who use it. It's worth it to take even the paid version! The impressions are amazing!!! Thank you WooHoo!

Cat Curio
Inde
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 28 juin 2019

Effective, fun and easy to use. Great support. For now, I have been able to convert 15% of visitors. This app also has an A/B testing feature, dynamic coupons, fraud protection and so many other useful features! Pricing is fair.

Alternativa Webshop
Croatie
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
17 janvier 2019

Great app! Engages customers to have a go. Already building my email list whilst driving sales! Thank you!

Blacklist Supply