Recensies (793)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
Bewerkt 15 april 2024

Good

Gamer Tech
Portugal
8 dagen gebruiken de app
26 december 2023

I'm impressed with the Woohoo app. It enables me to generate distinctive coupons and deliver discount codes through emails, effectively preventing invalid email registrations.

XGIMI Official Store CA
Hongkong SAR van China
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
15 september 2023

I have been using this app since April and I am thoroughly impressed with the Woohoo Spin Wheel app; it is truly amazing and incredibly user-friendly. Thanks to this app, we have seen a significant increase in our user base, and our marketing campaign has been remarkably successful. We are now receiving a higher number of visitors than initially anticipated. The Woohoo team has proven to be exceptionally dependable, and I have every confidence that they will continue to support us in the future. I wholeheartedly give this app a 5-star rating.

AJMAL PERFUME USA
Verenigde Staten
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 6 juli 2023

You will get the best professional support with adding best tools to increase your sales on Shopify II highly recommend this app

ORAS OFFICIAL
Libanon
4 maanden gebruiken de app
1 juli 2023

We use this app for over 2 years and never had any issue. And the customer service is great too. Cheers

Luxurier
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
2 november 2023

I really like this Woohoo app. It allows me to create unique coupons and send discount codes via email, which helps prevent invalid email registrations.

XGIMI Official Store AU
Hongkong SAR van China
Ongeveer 16 uur gebruiken de app
15 juni 2024

This app boosted my email capture conversion from less than 1% to nearly 10%. I absolutely reccommend it.

Cardia
Chili
5 dagen gebruiken de app
18 augustus 2018

Love this app. Very unique approach to email collection that looks very sleek and not scammy and in your face like Wheelio. 10/10 recommend!

Xfyro
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer 5 jaar gebruiken de app
4 februari 2019

We all like games so the app really helps to bring customers to my stores! Thank you for this amazing idea.

Goryeo Cosmetics worldwide shop
Zuid-Korea
Ongeveer 5 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 1 november 2018

This app is a MUST HAVE for all those who wish to retarget and build a good email list. It gets going within 5 minutes of installation. Combine this with excellent - on-time support service - They are never late! This app will definitely benefit all those who use it. It's worth it to take even the paid version! The impressions are amazing!!! Thank you WooHoo!

Cat Curio