Spin Wheel Popup+Email Pop ups

WooHoo Spin To Win Popups - Spin The Wheel Email | SMS Pop ups

From $7.99/month. 14-day free trial.
popup spin to wheel

Googleady

WooHoo is real easy to set up and use. The app helped me gain a lot of subscribers. I wish they had more games to choose from That way every month or so I can change the game to keep it interesting. I highly recommend it

summerpico

Nice display and user-friendly for beginners. Pages are simple and clear, there are few options on basic plan.

Pop of Flava

I really enjoy this app. It has been a great engagement option for my website. I would recommend to help create email lists.

The Zappy Box

Very easy to use and can be easily customized as per the requirement. Really helped in increasing the conversion rate too. Thank You

Exceed Footwear Limited

App is perfect for offering a range of discounts in a stylish format. Great to interact with new customers. The unique code feature does all the work for you. No need to make anymore codes yourself.

BemiGami

The app was pretty easy to understand and a great addtion to my store. Would definitely recommend to others

Isy Clothing Boutique

Dorsila

The app was very very easy to set up, and it looked very clean and simple on the website, overall, good app, a good price, very easy to use. definitely recommend it!

HelysH

This app is amazing! ;)
Is very simple and perfect for me.
Love this app! The support has been excellent

GetSOQD

So far, great app and Great Customer service! Liran helped me fix some bugs to due to my theme, not the app. And BAM, looks and works great!