Spin Wheel Popup+Email Pop ups

WooHoo Spin To Win Popups - Spin The Wheel Email | SMS Pop ups

From $7.99/month. 14-day free trial.
popup spin to wheel

AquariusBeauty

When I saw how effective email marketing can be, I realized I really needed something to make collecting emails easier and this definitely does that!

Melt by Millie

Love this app! Easy to use and customize. My customers are enjoying it. Also, great customer service. I sent a message in the chat and was acknowledged very quickly. Thanks!

Ultimate Customs

So far, so good. The support has been excellent from the WooHoo team. The application is very easy to set up with no code needing to be added to your webstore. We have seen excellent results after just a few days, with thousands of impressions and a great amount of revenue from coupons that customers have won. Highly recommended.

M&J Fashion LV

thank you for making this app so ez to use. Great App I use others and not as good like woohoo thank you.

Belle La Modee

I LOVEEE this app! So easy to integrate in my site, super easy to set up which game and what discounts I want to use. I have received more orders due to the game as well, I think that in the future it will keep customers purchasing as well because they receive a discount. Long story short GET THE APP!!! Thank you WOOHOO.

Tarot Scents

Love this app! Wheel customization is easy and fun! I love using this on sites so wanted to share the opportunity with my customers.

Amthyst

So far so good the app is converting nicely, it's added about 20% to our sales this month. It was pretty easy to set up.

Vogueen

It helped us a lot in increasing the conversion rate. I've seen people show interest and get more products.

Then Came Marriage

I am really enjoying this app! My shop has a lot traffic but little conversions. After adding the spin wheel pop up app, I received 3 orders within 24 hours!
So happy!

Blue Urbane

Really happy with this app so far. Just downloaded it last week and it's already given me lots of new people on my mailing list and it's really easy to use.