Spin The Wheel & Spin To Win

Spin Wheel Coupons Popups, Spin To Win Discounts Email Pop ups

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
popup spin to wheel

MIMOSA Handcrafted

This app is wonderful! It's easily customizable and easy to use. Our email signups have increased so much!

Amatista Activewear

Easy to use. Good to have more emails! Excellent customer service. Estoy empezando la tienda en línea y me ha servido bien.

LuluCartoons

This app definitely helped us to get more emails and signups. It was easy to use, and easy to set up and stands out in design.

dtesport

Good this Spin Wheel app. This app to help generate more sales. Very easy to use. Great customer service!

Encasa Botanics

Just what I was looking for, very easy to customise and integrate. Great results so far. With some fine tuning hoping the data will improve further.

DIPSODA

Super easy to set up and apply own discount coupons. You can easily choose what % each coupon shows at, change the style and design of the spin wheel and selects where it pop ups and shows on your store. We're already seeing a good conversion rate since installing it on our store.

Zacuto

This is great! Super easy to implement. Unique coupon codes automatically and subscribers and orders have increased!

Happpily

I am using this app and this is awesome. I am getting more subscribers when they visit my store ! Thank you very much !

FREESTYLE Apparel

Spin wheel makes submitting emails more enjoyable, I've been having great feedback from customers who visit the store but I would like to see more variations of either the spin wheel or even more games! Will update my review as I continue to use the app.

Fashion Daily

I love the app. It is very creative and effective to collect customers' emails. Highly Recommended Woohoo.