Spin The Wheel & Spin To Popup

Spin Wheel Coupons Popups, Spin To Win Discounts Email Pop ups

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
popup spin to wheel

Fields of Fortunes

This app is good! The look is customizable, and appears in my store as I specified. It also collects emails and adds them to the customer list. Their support is good and responsive.

Blakste

Amazing! Giving me like 70% of my store conversions! Amazing app really recommend ! Great support service!

FitnessWorkout

,lmkmkmnljkn:k;nk,mljùklmhukgyljftkhdjxgwhfdxgjfchkgvjhbkjlùihuogmyiftudkfhcgvjhkbjmgyiflutdkfhcgvjhkbjhuogiy

SEEZRA

The app is great, It helps you get emails and increase your conversion rate, you can also costumize it to match the style of your store. the only thing that it's not perfect, is the dashboard and the analitycs.

Money Junkies Apparel

Since I started using the app i've seen my conversion increase thats to the spin wheel love it it's been working out great for us

WolfCharger

Very easy to use. Great variance in configurability. Integrations work seamless. I find it much more aesthetically pleasing compared to the competitor apps.

Miti Time

It is a very intuitive and easy-to-use application accompanied by excellent customer service, 100% Recommended

The Morbid Market

The customer service is really good. They helped a lot. The app works well and smooth. The customers love it

Reikrystals

One of the best apps we've downloaded! In 2 weeks, we've generated over 2000 emails from prospective buyers who we can now update on new products and deals! Well worth the money! Must have

ACG FANDOM

I used this app to help increase my sale. This month I get a 100% sales increasing.
I think Spin Wheel pop-ups worth 30% of them.