WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited December 8, 2020

I really like how it engages potential customers and provides a great way to build my email list. I

The Lip Maven
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 8, 2020

Easy to setup, easy to use and easy to put into play on the website. Now lets see if this can convert some sales!

Augusta Golf Collective
Time spent using app: 5 days
October 29, 2020

This app was very easy for me to set up the email pop up for my website. This will be a great addition to my site.

This is M.E. Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 15, 2020

This app helped me drive more sales from my online visitors - I saw results within a week. I really like how customizable it is to fit my brand. It would be nice if it could be set on an auto-schedule to turn off and on after every other week or so. Just a thought, but still worth adding if you're on the fence.

Myers Sewing
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 11, 2020

I used this app to help get email subscribers, I have gotten a few subscribers within a few days of using. Also have gotten a few purchases from the discount codes. Would recommend.

Light Of Mind Creations
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 9, 2020

Customer Service Team addressed my issue right away, I love a team that problem solves so efficiently.

Oteas
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 7, 2020

It has helped me receive subscribers, however, it would be better if I can receive more sales. Enjoy the setup

Glam 4 Ever
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 14, 2020

Great app that helped us build our list from day one. Easy to setup. Would give it a 5 star, IF it automatically created coupons in Shopify for you. Unless we used it wrong, we had to go back and setup all the coupons manually.

Grad Gift Box
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 30, 2020

I JUST INSTALLED NOW, SO WE WILL SEE THANK YOU FOR 14 DAYS TRIAL. DONT FORGET TO VISITE MY E-COMMERCE www.meditlooj.com

meditlooj
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 7, 2020

Au top vraiment c'etait facile et bien fait je n'ai pas eu de soucis avec la mise en place du jeu .

RARAVARU