WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

Collect Visitors Email With WooHoo Spin The Wheel Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

popup spin to wheel

Dress 4 Less Fashions

Time spent using app About 13 hours

I use this app to help retain customers. It's really a nice app and easy to use. it's flexible enough to allow you to use it in different ways.

phonograph.online

Location Latvia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Fast and cunstructive help! Helped me to solve the problem within few minutes. Just sent me a screenshot with instructions how to do it.

medievaltools

Used the app as a pop-up wheel, did a great job. May not be a high bar but it's reasonably priced, at least at entry level points.

idacoffeestore

Time spent using app 13 minutes

One of the best wheel pop up games / gamified options out there. Getting a bit outdated but still great to have!

Lacroixs Interiors

Sooo easy to set up! I think my customers will find this fun and they will get a great deal out of this.

Beauty+

Location India

Really loved the app. It really helped me in the website improvement and engaging the shoppers. Its the best.

Fairy Freckles

Time spent using app About 2 hours

The app is super simple to use!
I haven't gotten any users yet as I just downloaded and applied it but I'm curious to see how well it works in attracting clients :)
Overall, I think it looks great, works great on the site and could not be simpler to set up!

95studio

Location France
Time spent using app About 16 hours

top !!! super appli merci beaucoup très pratique et très esthétique, super facile à comprendre bravo aux dev

mysheo

Location Vietnam

good, very good, I can do anything by this app, I want create some games with lots of discount. Good.

DezLin.com

The App works pretty great and does what we need it to. Customer service is fast from my experience. Also, one time I went to them with a quick question about how to change the color and after they answered quickly, they took a dive into our wheels and saw one of them did not have codes! They quickly set it up for me and saved the day. Thank you.