Spin Win Popups: Wheel Pop ups

WooHoo Spin The Wheel Popups - Spin To Win Pop ups Discounts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

DiecastModeler

I used this app to raise e-mail collection and to give away items in the store for more traffic. It was easy to setup and very nice addition to my store.

HeySmile

very helpful with the design of the spin! live chat staff was also patient and helpful with editing the design.

PrettyTina

The effect of this plug-in is quite good, service attitude is also great! I hope your team can make persistent efforts to develop more excellent new products

Shop @ OC

Love it and fully enjoy using it. I have tried others but feel the ease of use with this one is by far different than others.

Care For My Tattoo

So far, has been a great addition to the store. Look forward to testing it out more to see it's capabilities.

PrintBee

Great App! Wery usefull. It doesn't work yet for so long, so I can't judge if it increases my orders, but I think I'll see it soon

Berishka

J'adore cette application. elle est responsable de quasiment 60% de mes ventes !!! Il faut bien la configurer au début et après ca c'est parti.

windtook

This is the wheel I recently enabled! ❤Its color and function are great, I can change the color to make it more in line with my shop style. There are three different activities to choose from, which can be used alternately according to the activity. This application improves guest interaction, shows our care, and has a very significant effect. You can give it a try! I will continue to look forward to more updates.

PuttView

Up and running in less than 30 minutes. Had one support question that was answered within 6 hours. Very pleased.

Indoor Outfit

Great support. Thanks. Recommend this app to everyone. Has many features available for all your needs.