Spin Wheel Popups Email Pop up

Spin The Wheel Discounts Popups & Spin To Win Emails Pop ups

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
popup spin to wheel

Lou and Mae Paper

Really simple to set up and use! able to adjust discounts and colour themes really easy! Nice layouts and fun to create!

Bondi Coffee

Easy to set up and works well. Looks great . Conversion has been good too. Highly recommend. Well done.

Bliss & Mellow

Amazing wheel.. Only the email notification setting which need to explore more when sending to customer on the winning coupon.

Rymdhimmel

Great app with fair pricing! Liran from support did an excellent job as wl. We needed help making minor changes to the design, which required some theme-code manipulation. He remotely fixed that for us, free of charge. 5/5! SUGGESTION: I would love it if we could choose the size of the "scarcity countdown timer" - as of today, it is too large and stands in the way of our "continue to cart" button on mobile. *Got an answer for this suggestion, this feature and much more design options is on the way*

VapingOz

Amanda's Kreations

Trying this app out for free. Hoping for a huge increase in email addresses for email campaigns. Crossing my fingers this helps

Journi's Closet

LOVE HOW YOUR ABLE TO EDIT THE EHWWL TO YOUR LIKING , SO FAR SO GOOD, CANT WAIT TILL MY CUSTOMERS CHECK IT OUT

Colourful Workout

So simple and fun to set up and use. I am looking forward to see what this will bring to my business. Thank you

DiecastModeler

I used this app to raise e-mail collection and to give away items in the store for more traffic. It was easy to setup and very nice addition to my store.

HeySmile

very helpful with the design of the spin! live chat staff was also patient and helpful with editing the design.