Spin Win Popups: Wheel Pop ups

WooHoo Spin The Wheel Popups - Spin To Win Pop ups Discounts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Ganas de Verde

MUY RAPIDA DE CONFIGURAR! GRACIAS!, PUSE LOS COLORES DE MI MARCA Y QUEDÓ INCREIBLE!, ADEMAS ES SUPER PERSONALIZABLE Y LOS % DE AZAR SE CONFIGURAN PARA NO IR A PERDIDA

Happiness Spreads

Great, I'm using the beta version, but it's quite good and eye-catching, easy to use, if it's effective, it deserves 100 stars

Lucie & Leo

TOP APP!!! We just loooove the Woo Popups - Wheel Pop ups. You did really great! It works how we wanted. We love it like never before. For us, it's the best you'll ever have. So awesome, fast and so easy to use. Will definitely recommend it!!!

Shop at Emily's

Super easy to set up and very user friendly. It is a fun way to grab customers attention and gain orders too!

Ollypet

This Pop Up Wheel is really cool. Already have many people subscribed to email list and already got sales. It works!

LIN DE SOIE Australia

This app has been great at increasing my conversion rate and driving new sales, customers also love the interaction they get with it.

LemmeBe

I used this app to enable spin wheel. Its a great app to collect leads. I recommend to every e-commerce store owners.

CakedupNini

I absolutely love this app! Ever since I’ve added it sales have gone up and it makes it so much easier to receive email subscribers. I would recommend this app Over and over again!

BaRi BarBie Online

I LOVE THIS APP, QUICK AND EASY TO USE. I DEFINETELY RECOMMEND. I DIDN'T NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING, YOU HAVE TO SEE FOR YOURSLF")

mahi collective

I have added the Spin Wheel to my home page and it has been amazing - generated an increase of sales, it's exciting for my customers to have a 'fun' option and win something and be interactive with my brand. Love it and highly recommend!