Spin The Wheel & Spin To Win

Spin Wheel Coupons Popups, Spin To Win Discounts Email Pop ups

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
popup spin to wheel

GoodsiLove

This app is honestly the most underrated app on Shopify! It's amazing how easy it is to set up a game that will not only massively grow your email list but will make you tons of revenue too.

When I first installed WooHoo I worked on the set-up for about 25 minutes. Since then, it has been working on autopilot, generating us 100's of extra emails and $$$ day in day out.

I have never had any problems whatsoever with the app. It is incredibly well programmed and has a great UI and no bugs.

The founder, Liran, will always be looking to help you out in some way, even if you don't ask for it.

Conclusion: If you got some traffic, install this app, you'll love it!

UNIVIS

very easy to use and set up in just 10 mins, very beautiful. I would recommend it to my friends if they need a popup app.

TheBarksMeow

I like this app a lot. It's easy to set up the games and choose different discounts and freebies for your customers. Also an awesome way to get people added to your email list. Love this app!

Ninepops

Very nice. Looks clean on the site and works well. Multiple different choices for games and icons. Highly recommended!

Engrved

Great app, many themes to choose from. They need more integrations like Wheelio and email validation

Mystery-Boxes.com

Love this app! It has helped me convert sales better than I orignally thought. Would recommend to people.

WatchIt

I would definitely recommend this app to any new business start up. Easy to use, and multiple areas to customize.

AnimalCharmz

Added this app to my shop and my clients have already started having fun using it. The interface is extremely easy to use and I highly recommend it :)

Coco Lab®

Very good app! It's different from the other spin to win, and really like. Our customers like too. Our conversion rate up with this app so, I love it!

World of Kura

Been looking for alternative interactive game for discount code other than the usual spinning wheel, and this is perfect! Highly recommended!