Spin The Wheel & Spin To Win

Spin Wheel Coupons Popups, Spin To Win Discounts Email Pop ups

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
popup spin to wheel

Bunny Trends

this app is great as there is a variety of different game popups to choose from unlike other apps where its the basic popup or wheel spin that you see on every other shop.

Guyword Studios LLC

i used this app to help my store and its grate i also have seen more trafic to my store and the wheel spin is a grate insentof for costumers

Sports Performance Store

so easy to set up! The best one I've used by far!! My conversion has gone through the roof. Highly recommend

Reinventing Fashions

This app is really good, has 4-5 different interactive games, unlike the rest apps which have the same boring wheel game, which most of the buyers are familiar with. Easy customization + Good support!

Seasonly Trends

Fantastic app. My favourite email collection and conversion app on Shopify. Great user experience for both users and for back end configuration.

NS תזונת ספורט

woohoo rised my conversion rates to the sky! I could feel the difference in my mailchimp list as well

HolyClothing

Awesome, beautiful looking Gamification App that works and vacuums in the emails :) Just get it! Like now ❤️❤️❤️

Viking Jewelry Life

This is a great app to gain email subscribers and interactive fun and prizes for the visitor/customers. Our store has gained numerous email subscribers and has offered money and discounts which was enough incentive for several to make immediate purchases. We advise customizing the play board to your store's theme. It's Fun & Engages the Vistors -we recommend it!
Tom, Sam & Char
Viking Jewelry Life

satch-sonce

I installed this app and it is an amazing lead magnet. Relatively "Easy integration" and it looks cute and professional. Customers Love it And, I Love it too. A very creative means to an end. Great concept!

KOSTOMER.com

Awesome App, great customer support and very well tailored to our needs. We strongly recommend WooHoo and you will never regret. Thanks to the entire Woohoo Team for creating such an amazing app that truly work.