WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 27, 2018

Great app, many themes to choose from. They need more integrations like Wheelio and email validation

Engrved
Time spent using app: 22 days
October 26, 2018

Love this app! It has helped me convert sales better than I orignally thought. Would recommend to people.

Mystery-Boxes.com
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 25, 2018

I would definitely recommend this app to any new business start up. Easy to use, and multiple areas to customize.

WatchIt
South Africa
Time spent using app: 13 days
Edited October 25, 2018

Added this app to my shop and my clients have already started having fun using it. The interface is extremely easy to use and I highly recommend it :)

AnimalCharmz
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited October 25, 2018

Very good app! It's different from the other spin to win, and really like. Our customers like too. Our conversion rate up with this app so, I love it!

Coco Lab®
France
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 25, 2018

Been looking for alternative interactive game for discount code other than the usual spinning wheel, and this is perfect! Highly recommended!

World of Kura
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 24, 2018

This app is definitely awesome and integrate with any autoresponder, this is the best pop app i've seen so far..

Highly Recommended

ipopgrip
Time spent using app: 5 days
October 23, 2018

This is better than other wheel apps in my case:
1) It has integration with other facebook messenger mailing list
2) We all have seen the wheel exit too much, this app provides different kinds of games which increased the conversion rate

Frenchie N Pug
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 23, 2018

This app was super easy to set up and start using. It gives several great options to gamify email gathering rather than just one. It will be perfect for the upcoming holiday season rush.

TrendMutt
Time spent using app: 4 days
October 23, 2018

I just move from Wheelio to Woohoo, I love the app, easy to install, customers finds it fun and not spammy, and right on my first day started collecting many messenger subscribers, integrates with record app. If you want something different that works I recommend to try it out, fairly long trial period and affordable price.

Kreenti Store