WooHoo ‑ Coupons Email Pop ups

WooHoo ‑ Coupons Email Pop ups

by Play Ecommerce

Coupons & Discounts, Games Pop ups, Spin & Wheel, Exit Pop ups

FPGA.guide Shop

I use this app for my campaign, works great, covers most of my needs! Although there's still some room for improvement, like, the unique coupon feature can have more settings option, and the note text color is not working. But the support given was really fast and good.

Casemiro Arts

App works very good, just it COULD look better, and also conversion rate is not VERY high - BUT that could be fault of our products, which are not for everyone :)

Anyway app is great just some tweaks and be 5 star :)

Zbozii

Its ok but I don't like that if you click it away there is no way to get it back. So if the customer changes their mind they can't get it back. I even know myself sometimes I click off popups without reading them until i decide if I like a site or not. It's be nice to have a tab on the side option.

Edit: Tech reached out to me which is nice of them. It seems it will show a tab on the side but only until someone has entered their email. Then they never see it again. However, my husband has never played on his phone and its not showing up. So I'm not sure what the disconnect is but its not working the way I personally need it. Otherwise the app performs well and would be a good download if you don't care about the tab.