Woo Spin Popups: Wheel Pop ups

Woo Spin Popups: Wheel Pop ups | Reviews

by WooHoo

Collect Customers Emails With WooHoo Spin To Win Pop ups Games

Eve Prime

GOOD APP I LIKE THAT APP AND I RISE FOR NOT DELETED FREE PLAIN BECAUSE IS A VERY HELP WHEN ONE DONT HAVE MONEY

PLTFRM.

I'm still new to the app so I would need some extra time to study it further but so far so good. :)

Siroma Nails LLC

Super fast and easy to set up! Loved the ability to customize coupons! I know this will for sure bring in more traffic to my email list!

anxie-tees.com

This thing converts! Sweet! I was skeptical but was quickly proven wrong. Also it's fun to use. Win-win!

Massage Chairs Express

In just 1 week the Spin Wheel App has significantly increased the number of emails I've captured. I wish there was more customization to be able to change the location of the "Offer Not Redeemed" Button.

The Lip Maven

I really like how it engages potential customers and provides a great way to build my email list. I

Augusta Golf Collective

Easy to setup, easy to use and easy to put into play on the website. Now lets see if this can convert some sales!

This is M.E. Boutique

This app was very easy for me to set up the email pop up for my website. This will be a great addition to my site.

Myers Sewing

This app helped me drive more sales from my online visitors - I saw results within a week. I really like how customizable it is to fit my brand. It would be nice if it could be set on an auto-schedule to turn off and on after every other week or so. Just a thought, but still worth adding if you're on the fence.

Light Of Mind Creations

I used this app to help get email subscribers, I have gotten a few subscribers within a few days of using. Also have gotten a few purchases from the discount codes. Would recommend.

Previous 1