Spin The Wheel & Spin To Win

Spin Wheel Coupons Popups, Spin To Win Discounts Email Pop ups

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
popup spin to wheel

Destiny Pet

Spin wheel is very Easy to set up and use. Very good for store owners that are just starting out. I recommend it.

Majestic Apparel Store

The app was simple to setup. Although I did have difficulty figuring out the color palette at first, but overall easy to navigate.

Eve Prime

GOOD APP I LIKE THAT APP AND I RISE FOR NOT DELETED FREE PLAIN BECAUSE IS A VERY HELP WHEN ONE DONT HAVE MONEY

PLTFRM.

I'm still new to the app so I would need some extra time to study it further but so far so good. :)

Siroma Nails LLC

Super fast and easy to set up! Loved the ability to customize coupons! I know this will for sure bring in more traffic to my email list!

anxie-tees.com

This thing converts! Sweet! I was skeptical but was quickly proven wrong. Also it's fun to use. Win-win!

Massage Chairs Express

In just 1 week the Spin Wheel App has significantly increased the number of emails I've captured. I wish there was more customization to be able to change the location of the "Offer Not Redeemed" Button.

The Lip Maven

I really like how it engages potential customers and provides a great way to build my email list. I

Augusta Golf Collective

Easy to setup, easy to use and easy to put into play on the website. Now lets see if this can convert some sales!

This is M.E. Boutique

This app was very easy for me to set up the email pop up for my website. This will be a great addition to my site.

Previous 1