Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

by WooHoo

Spin the Wheel & Email Pop ups, Wheel Spin Wheelio alt Pop ups

Massage Chairs Express

In just 1 week the Spin Wheel App has significantly increased the number of emails I've captured. I wish there was more customization to be able to change the location of the "Offer Not Redeemed" Button.

The Lip Maven

I really like how it engages potential customers and provides a great way to build my email list. I

Augusta Golf Collective

Easy to setup, easy to use and easy to put into play on the website. Now lets see if this can convert some sales!

This is M.E. Boutique

This app was very easy for me to set up the email pop up for my website. This will be a great addition to my site.

Myers Sewing

This app helped me drive more sales from my online visitors - I saw results within a week. I really like how customizable it is to fit my brand. It would be nice if it could be set on an auto-schedule to turn off and on after every other week or so. Just a thought, but still worth adding if you're on the fence.

Light Of Mind Creations

I used this app to help get email subscribers, I have gotten a few subscribers within a few days of using. Also have gotten a few purchases from the discount codes. Would recommend.

Oteas

Customer Service Team addressed my issue right away, I love a team that problem solves so efficiently.

Glam 4 Ever

It has helped me receive subscribers, however, it would be better if I can receive more sales. Enjoy the setup

Grad Gift Box

Great app that helped us build our list from day one. Easy to setup. Would give it a 5 star, IF it automatically created coupons in Shopify for you. Unless we used it wrong, we had to go back and setup all the coupons manually.

meditlooj

I JUST INSTALLED NOW, SO WE WILL SEE THANK YOU FOR 14 DAYS TRIAL. DONT FORGET TO VISITE MY E-COMMERCE www.meditlooj.com

Previous 1