Email Popup Spin Wheel Pop ups

Email Popup Spin Wheel Pop ups

by Play Ecommerce

WooHoo Popups Games, Spin to Win,Discounts Wheel Emails Popups

Face Shower Bar

It's easy to step up and Liran was very helpful in assisting if there was anything which I was unsure with. However, it would be even better if I can manage the edit of the design of the elements after launching it without the help of Liran.

MANIMAL

Easy to setup - great conversion rate - good support. All in all a real winner. We have installed others to test and WooHoo has out performed them by a high percentage.

Sheas Cosmetics

was searching through the shopify app market place & found this cool app. it was so easy to add to the store, lets hope itll increase some sales

Floria Fay

Fantastic app, the pricing is really good even on scale. You get a great amount of emails AND it increases your cvr greatly as users feel like they won/earned a discount instead of being handed one. They're way more likely to use discounts given through the games. Awesome support as well! Just a must have all around.

True North

It is early, but so far I really like this app. It was easy to install and the feedback from customers has been great! I like that there are different types of popups which will keep this experience fresh for those that visit our site.

Just a Kid Apparel

This app is really cool! It's attracting a lot of attention on my website! Very easy to install and setup. Definitely recommend this app!

Fatcrystal

Great app, so easy and powerful, I used this app to build my mailing list and distribute some coupons. Recommend 5 stars.

Onesie Mania

Instantly increased number of subscribers. Easy to use and offers customization. I'd definitely give it a try!

Mirenesse

good service , reliable app with multiple options better than many others out there that are full of bugs!

City Vibez

Great App! This is exactly what I was looking for and integrates perfectly with Klaviyo! Better than the others! *****

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39