Woo Popups ‑  Wheel Pop ups

Woo Popups ‑ Wheel Pop ups

by WooHoo

Collect Emails With Spin To Win Pop ups & Discounts Popups

BaRi BarBie Online

I LOVE THIS APP, QUICK AND EASY TO USE. I DEFINETELY RECOMMEND. I DIDN'T NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING, YOU HAVE TO SEE FOR YOURSLF")

mahi collective

I have added the Spin Wheel to my home page and it has been amazing - generated an increase of sales, it's exciting for my customers to have a 'fun' option and win something and be interactive with my brand. Love it and highly recommend!

Wellness Worthy Holistic Shopping Mall

I created a game for my website homepage.. Very easy to navigate. Love the ease of design and customization.

APOLONIA

Great App, better than most that I have used. Also the integrations with other apps helps quite a lot so we will be checking those out now.

Ananda Body Care

I love this app... I haven’t seen any difference with my sales, since I barely get any traffic to my store. I did get some comments from people saying that they love the wheel idea.

Chokodays

A fun app. We have set the load time to 12 seconds and it works perfectly. This app is a must-try. Customer support is also spot on and they actually read your issue understand it and then in my case gave me advice on how to fix it.

Beard Octane

Installed yesterday and already seeing great ROI's! Our email signups are going up as well, very happy!

Je veux des chaussons

Très facile de créer une roue ! c'est intuitif, il y a du choix dans la couleur et le design. je recommande. à voir pour les résultats.

Esopod

Awesome app! easy to set up and does the job its intended to do. five stars for a great design and ease of use.

Limited Edition Collectibles & Scale Replicas

La usamos para establecer diferentes descuentos para brindar un mejor servicio los clientes, algo más dinámico y divertido para todos ¡FUNCIONA MUY BIEN! Excelente aplicación y servicio por parte de Shopify

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65