Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

by WooHoo

Spin the Wheel Email Pop ups Discounts Email Wheelio alt Popup

BooSocki®

fun popup widget for a spin wheels drives more interaction with our site! Has been a cool addition and getting it setup was a breeze.

Callino London

Wonderful App... Help us for more Conversion During Our Campaign... Easy to use and modify... Design is also Very Nice.

JF.EGWO

very nice app, i love it,it help me to sale more, thanks. I will keep use it. I use this app invite people to spin the wheel, win coupons, case, free products etc.

Jaded Pestanas

it is really helpful and effective to collect emails for your email campaign, and the design is really nice

Alexandra Ledermann Sportswear

Easy to use, customizable and easy to translate (our store is in French) and works well on desktop and mobile. Support is fast to respond.

triadaelectronics

топ приложение,сега си направих настройките и сега ще чакам да видя дали има резултат,по нататък ще добавя още 1 коментар. Благодаря :)

Lidstick Diaries

We uploaded this app at midnight and literally the next morning we had three sales. We are excited to see where this app can take us. It is easy to use and engaging. You can easily change your wheel options and color. I was able to install and update myself and I am certainly not a tech person.

MIMOSA Handcrafted

This app is wonderful! It's easily customizable and easy to use. Our email signups have increased so much!

Amatista Activewear

Easy to use. Good to have more emails! Excellent customer service. Estoy empezando la tienda en línea y me ha servido bien.

LuluCartoons

This app definitely helped us to get more emails and signups. It was easy to use, and easy to set up and stands out in design.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60