Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

by WooHoo

Spin the Wheel & Email Pop ups, Wheel Spin Wheelio alt Pop ups

Twiss Up

Great app. An excellent way to welcome new users to our website. Still very early days but so far so good!

Gladiator Performance

Wonderful App to increase the conversion rate. Nice design and new look compared to other apps.
I would recommend it to everyone to try it out.

Color Cone

I'm using this app to provide a fun way for potential customers to engage with my store and at the same time build relationship with them by collecting contact details. Works well above expectation!

Tristan Jacobson

i chose this app to help increase my customer loyalty and might i say it IS perfection! i of course went with the $30 monthly plan and it is soooooo worth the $30!! 11/10 recommend!!

WavyHair®

I LIKE IT TO USE FOR MY WEBSITE PROVIDE SOME DETAIL ABOUT DID OR ENJOY YOUR COMMENTI THINK IT'S GOOD

Her Sweet Dreams

I used this app as a fun way to engage my customers. I'm not really good with coding so I was afraid this would be complicated but it's so straightforward and was very easily to add on my page. Support is fast in their replies and I am highly satisfied

ShowOffLady

This APP is really helpful to boost sales !! It generate many orders for my online stores. And easy to install.

Bump Love Maternity

I installed the app and it was very easy to use for someone that is not very tech savvy. I needed help making a few changes and Liran was able to help me promptly and the problem was resolve. Thank you.

TroisPetitsLou

amazing app!!!! I wish I found it before !! :D
really attractive for the customers , great way to boost sales !!! and it's funny highly recommended!! easy to install and custom also!!!

FaceitGallery

I have been trying different pop-ups apps in the past but the CTR was pretty low + those who did add their email didn't buy. I must say that I'm pretty amazed by the CTR that I have been getting with this app. I have around 18% CTR and about 47% purchases out of 18%. Thank you very much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50