WooHoo ‑ Coupons Email Pop ups

WooHoo ‑ Coupons Email Pop ups

by Play Ecommerce

Coupons & Discounts, Games Pop ups, Spin & Wheel, Exit Pop ups

Shop Daisy Bee

I used other apps for email discount codes, and this is my favorite one. I would definitely recommend it to everyone!

Pets Print Shop

One of the best ways to increase user interaction and gather data. There's a lot of creative ways to use this app. Easy UI backend as well! Thank you!

Hop Systems

Great app! I really enjoy it and I thinks its really helpful for what I need for it. I really recommend

Justonemoreitem

I used this app to bring more excitement to my store. And from personally clicking the fun tabs it really bring a happier energy. And HAPPY CUSTOMERS SPEND MONEY.

Lilas de Perse Boutique

Super easy to set up! cute design, looks great on my website. can wait to see how it preforms and then i do a 2 review!

Healing Light Masks

I love this app. It really helps make the page look more professional. They have a great attitude and customer service.

Bloomsbury Manor Ltd

Easy to use, install and activate. Great Support from Liran when I hit a snag. My pop up is generating new email addresses already... I set it up before dinner and it went live after I'd finished eating!

Tokoro Cases

Great app, only popup I trust and rely on for my store! Super high email collecting rates, thank you

Big Apple Pet Supply

This app is the bomb! I mean in a few days it produced over 166 new emails from visitors and thousands in sales. After a careful review of similar apps this one was my choice and I absolutely love it! I had questions on best choice of settings and the support with Liran was nothing short of perfect. Thanks for building a fabulous product with true good old fashioned service!

Big Bright Smile

I used this app to help me add a pop up screen to my website, it let's the customer play a game to instantly win prizes such as discounts! AWESOME APP!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35