Woosh Country Redirect & Block

Woosh Country Redirect & Block | Reviews

by Electric Apps

Geolocation, IP redirect, Custom Block Notice, IP Log & more!

DearBBall™

App don't work. I can't access to the backend of the app too. So this app is useful, we can't even see the person blocked.

May 16, 2021

Hey DearBBall™ Team,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble.

I just checked the logs and accessed Woosh via a test store myself. Everything appears to be working fine.

I have emailed you regarding the issue. If you could provide some more information, I would be more than happy to help you fix this for you.

Ironfibre

Simple country redirect does not work, also in country code list is Serbia and Montenegro, that are two different coutries not one, maybe that was a problem, but one shoud know this when making app!

August 23, 2020

Hey Ironfibre Team,

I'm sorry to hear that you were having trouble. All of our countries are listed per the records provided by us by our IP Providers. If two countries are listed as the same, this means that they have the same IP Provider serving the region. Additionally, simple country redirect does work, however, this may appear to the contrary on your Shopify Analytics. This is why we implemented our own IP Log feature for you to fully see who is being blocked/redirected from your store.

If you could please let me know how you are testing country redirects, I would really appreciate it.

I will also send you an email to follow up.

Little Beauty Wines

Doesn't work. No negative rule. No support. Hopeless. 0 Stars. Appeared to allow blocked countries to access site. The best we could get from the app was a 404 error.

July 24, 2020

Hello Little Beauty Wines Team,

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced issues, however, we did not receive any support emails or inquires from your team. A support email link is displayed by our team on every page. Additionally, Shopify Analytics may still show blocked countries present - please refer to the IP log section for accurate information.

I have sent you an email to discuss this further.