Woosh Country Redirect & Block

Woosh Country Redirect & Block | Reviews

by Electric Apps

Geolocation, IP redirect, Custom Block Notice, IP Log & more!

SCANDINORDIC.com

Absolutely brilliant and essential app. Very responsive support, open to suggestions, willing to implement some ideas we hope to try. You won'regret, it's an essential app.

October 11, 2020

Thank you!! We put a lot of time into making our apps the best they can possibly be. We appreciate you and your thoughtful review :)

Delightful Dragon

Great app, only one in the store to have the features I want. The developers are very active and provide great support, improving the app features and listening to feedback. If you are having any issue just shoot them a message first, you'll be pleased with the results ;)

June 16, 2020

Thank you for the review. It means a lot. I appreciate the feedback because you're helping to make Woosh a better product.

Sincerely,

Open Door Christian Store

Such a perfect app. No tricks or gimmicks, just simple perfection! Highly recommend it to everyone!!

May 22, 2020

Hey Open Door Christian Store Team,

Thank you for the recommendation! We really appreciate it.

Wishing you all the best & a blessed weekend,

Coastal Sunshine Treasures LLC

Woosh is a very easy to use & intuitive app perfect for shielding your Shopify from unwanted online visitors & sales. I use it to redirect people from states within the USA that I cannot ship to & international visitors to the site as I can't do business with them. This is a great option if there are some places around the world that you choose not to do business with & this is a polite time saving way I can preserve both the time of visitors to the site & my own time. By redirecting their traffic to my Shopify it precludes them from placing orders that have to be cancelled or signing up for email lists. This streamlines my business and helps me to maintain a positive image online as I am not having to cancel orders that cannot be shipped etc.

Setting up blocks/redirects is very easy & I did it quite quickly. You don't need to know how to code. (Thank you Woosh).

Enabling Woosh to work on your site is very easy as well.

Customer service was great & promptly answered my questions about the full workings of the app.

You especially need Woosh if you sell digital content on Shopify & need to restrict sales. Shopify doesn't have a way to do that natively & Woosh is your best friend to redirect unwanted site traffic.

I highly recommend adding Woosh to your Shopify!

April 28, 2020

Dear Coastal Sunshine Treasures LLC Team,

Thank you for the stellar & thoughtful review! We appreciate you so much & it makes us happy knowing we can help your business.

If you ever need anything, please let me know.

Pines Wheatgrass

Absolutely perfect! We're able to control the traffic on our sites now which make analytics so much easier! Make sure to check out their Vault app, too! Great developer!

April 11, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate the recommendations and it brings us joy to see our software having a positive impact.

Customers like you make this all worth it.

Have a blessed weekend,

The Virtual Cart

Really cool that I was chosen to use this app. Thanks for letting me test it out; looking forward to seeing how this changes the game! Worth installing and using

April 5, 2020

Thank you for the review! Let's change the game together!

nancy-mclennon-art.com

Thanks for creating this Shopify app! It's easy to install. Simple to use. Your products are very useful!

April 5, 2020

Thank you! We put a lot of time and effort into each one of them and merchants like you make it all very worth it.

All the best,
Electric apps

PresetsbyFaye

This app is so cool!!!! Thank you so much that you selected me to use this, keep up the good work guys! :)

April 3, 2020

Thank you for signing up! We're glad we were able to help!

If you ever have any feedback, you know where to find us!

LISSE Products

April 3, 2020

Thank you for signing up!

We look forward to providing you with plenty of more updates!

Éire In My Blood

Delighted to be the first to review this app! Super simple to install and enable. Blocking certain countries will be a game changer for many of us store owners!

March 31, 2020

Thank you for the review! We put a lot of time into this application and really appreciate the feedback.