Wooview ‑ All in one

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
7 september 2022

An all-in-one app for useful features for an e-shop. I had a number of items i raised with support and was integrating a couple of apps together for some really in depth features.

Anstoy
USA
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 29 dagar
4 september 2022

It is a really great app and it is perfect for what I needed with reviews, wishlist. Great functionality, pretty easy to use, and customizes beautifully with our website! We are very happy with the app.

EMaxFlow
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 28 dagar
26 juli 2022

I needed some specific customizations and Wooview team helped me out to my satisfaction. Support is important, especially to new store owners and at Wooview they do a great job of making sure we have everything we need, to help our store grow. I recommend them.

Little Feelin
Indien
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 40 minuter
19 juli 2022

Wooview provides rich features. I am currently using Review and Wishlist. I used the app to help me import my reviews from aliexpress and amazon to shopify. They made the process very easy and simple. I'm also very satisfied with Wishlist, it does a great job of collecting emails for me and automatically sending me marketing emails.

Unichi
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 15 dagar
15 juli 2022

Wooview as an app is good and integrates well with our theme. We would like some additional features, and Wooview is working with us to accommodate this. I think if this keeps up we will definitely keep this app for the long haul.

Furry Cubbies
USA
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär 21 timmar
11 juli 2022

I've been using it for a month now, so far so good. Looks very promising. And the customer service is commendable, basically responding and coming up with a solution in a short amount of time.

SKG
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 17 dagar
7 juli 2022

I was impressed with the app's capability and multiple features in one place. Since my theme isn't working normally with the App (My theme had issues with all apps), but the support was kind and very fast, thanks again.

You beauty global
Hongkong SAR
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 2 minuter
3 juli 2022

Great experience so far. I received a professional and helpful support from wooview team who helped in the review and wish list setup. He introduced all the features of app and was very great and fast. Well done!

fivogue
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 2 månader
1 juli 2022

Good app, great for beginners and customer service is amazing and quick. I usually don't really come and rate but to be honest wooview is great app.

useebuy
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 3 månader
30 juni 2022

I have been using this app for over 6 months now and I am so happy I found it. Mainly using the wishlist and review. When something is wrong the team is always super fast to help.

Whoopy.com