Automate & Ship for Less
Attract a larger global audience by displaying discounted shipping rates at checkout. Automate your entire shipping processes, simply print.
Everything in One Central Hub
There is absolutely no need to leave Shopify in the shipping process, everything you need has been built directly in your Shopify store.
How is it so Smart?
No matter if you've sold 1 or 21 items, our app will be able to tell you the weight, dimensions, what box to use and even how to pack it!
About World Options Global Shipping
World Options - Global Shipping (Now on Shopify)
World Options Shopify app provides merchants access to discounted shipping rates and tools to allow you to send your products throughout the UK and to global destinations, utilising Royal Mail and the World's premium carriers. All this is done right from your Shopify Admin area.
UKMail, DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT and more can all be found on our system, each with discounted prices that are displayed at checkout for your customers. There are no minimum volumes to worry about and no wasted time negotiating deals with with account managers. If you have a preferred carrier it's so simple to switch carriers on and off. There is no cost to use the World Options services, all of our prices are built into our negotiated rates.
Shipping outside of the UK no longer has to be daunting or time consuming, we've built tools that allow you to generate commercial invoices and labels as soon as the customer has completed their cart.
So if you want to automate your shipping process or access new markets without the fear of getting it wrong, we can help. World Options are international specialists and have built the tools for you to get the shipment right, first time, every time.
The World Options Shopify App provides the below key features:
- Integration with Royal Mail and the top shipping carriers, accessing the best shipping prices for your customers.
- Merchants can view the shipping label direct from the app itself, or have the orders available for export to process separately.
- Merchants can view ordered items in a best-fit 3D visualisation to help with packing and accurately pricing the shipping.
- Merchants can view the shipment tracking numbers linked to real time carrier tracking.
- The app will automatically generate all compliant commercial documentation needed for all shipments leaving the EU. We store key information for your products like country of manufacture, incoterms, HS Tariff/ Commodity codes, weights and dimensions etc to ensure your package isn't delayed or returned.
World Options are committed to following the 12 steps of GDPR core principles. To view these commitments please visit our main World Options website.
Who Are World Options
World Options are a multi-million pound company who offer Business to Business software and shipping rates to Small to Medium businesses using our tried and tested platform.
World Options have been providing these services since 2004 and has offices in the UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Singapore, Australia and the USA
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
Courier Costs are paid by the Merchant