Phone Call Button

Developer
Xeio Ltd
4.8
November 28, 2022

Works absolutely perfectly, easy setup, choose of color, looks really good, and I test it, it works, so the app is serving its purpose.

Ewla
Serbia
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
Xeio Ltd replied November 28, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to review the app - we're glad you're finding it useful. Do let us know if you have ideas to make it even better. Have a great Q4!

October 19, 2021

this is great. so easy to use. thanks for making it free. i was able to get it set up in less than 10 seconds. i appreciate you.

nftbrands
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Xeio Ltd replied October 19, 2021

😀 We're thrilled to have helped! Thank you for sharing your experience of the app and good luck with your store this holiday season.

September 1, 2021

This app works really great, I got a lot more calls after installing it!
And if you need any help their support team is really helpful and fast.

inter_tekstil
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Time spent using app: 5 days
Xeio Ltd replied September 9, 2021

🍾 Glad you're finding it useful and it's driving sales for you. Long may that continue! Thanks for leaving a review.

Edited February 5, 2021

had installed it before worked fine then but now that I reinstall it. it doesn't even install. Please fix it. Update: I successfully installed the app by going to the developer website. Working fine now, Thanks.

Crate Kart
India
Time spent using app: 6 months
Xeio Ltd replied August 1, 2021

✅ We're thrilled that "World Phone Call Button" is helping your store convert browsers to buyers - good luck for the future!

October 9, 2020

Simple to set up, but professional looking in its design. Works exactly as I need it to. Support replied to a quick query I had within minutes. Can't fault this great app.

Caravan Cover Shop
Time spent using app: 11 days
Xeio Ltd replied October 9, 2020

😊 We're glad you had a great experience - here's to many new customers calling you quickly and easily in the future!