Ink POD: Print on Demand

Ink POD: Print on Demand

by Wowfulfillment

Print on Demand Shoes, Boots, Sneakers, Clothing, Beddings etc

PROMOTE HUMANITY PHUBRAND

WowFulfillment is a such nice platform to display your talent and creativity to the world and grow. The customer service is friendly and very helpful in a time of need , we thank you for being a good business partner .

The TeaShirt Co.

They are really great to work with and easy to communicate with. If I have an issue they correct it quickly. They do great work too!

New Italian Pride

We use this app for sneakers and boots. Good quality, fast production times and amazing customer service. Hope they will add new products in the future. Really a great app!

LEE BYSON

So far the best POD app I've used to build my store. Frankie was more than helpful when I needed. When I chatted with them, they were very interested in providing the service I needed. I'd definitely recommend this app. I plan to use them to build my brand.

GCODEGFB

I used this app to design and dropship custom merch for my entertainment media brand. The prices were so low, and they had some unique items. Shipping times are between 19-27 days for the FREE Shipping. I was also informed that shipping times have been increased during Covid-19 times, so it is suggested that you pay for "expedited shipping" which will be around 4-12 days. The customer service is good, they usually respond within the day for chat. the design center can be a little bit better, but overall a good app.

AS31 Sportswear

Very goog service! i buy sneakers and shoes and it looks very quality! for me 5 stars guarantee!!!!!!!

Powerful-Folks

i reach out the support team for a technical issue concerning the theme and the installation of the customized products, they were so much for help, i appreciate all their efforts and their spirit of Professionalism.

GoodPartySupplies

Easy to use, make my business more effective, customer service is very professional, I like it Recommend!!!

EUSHUYI

Easy and convenient to use. It is a good app that makes our business easier and more effective. Highly recommend.

Rupture inc boutique

un service aux client EXEPTIONELLE. Je vous le recommande fortement. j'apprécie travailler avec eux. simple to use , good services.