Ink POD: Print on Demand

Print on Demand Shoes, Boots, Sneakers, Clothing, Beddings etc

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Awray

InkPod has the largest selection of POD Dropship shoes on the web so I gave them a shot. After dealing with customer service several times, I'm sold! They are so helpful and down to earth.

ElusiveRabbit

Would highly recommend, I use them on a daily basis for my business, if ever there is a problem they solve it quickly no issues. Dont hesitate using them, takes a bit of getting used to the design side of it, but its free so make the most of it!

Yushika®

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 1 minute

I am a starter in the print on demand field. Currently I use more than 5 providers but so far my experience with InkPOD has been the most comfortable and more than I expected. I am 100% satisfied with the products, quality and customer services! Hopefully we can see more products categories coming shortly!

Cara Elaine Art & Gifts

I love the shoes! I've gotten several samples so far and they are all top notch printing and packaging. I love the custom shoe box design option...makes it look so sleek and professional. Also, the customer service has been so good. They are so responsive and have solved every issue I've had on setting things up or how to do specific things for print quality. The customer service reviews are the reason that I chose to try them out. I tried out other shoe vendors before and their customer service was awful. You can't do business with a company that doesn't have customer service because problems always arise. That's just the nature of business. This company has been amazing so far.

bhgcustom

Quick and friendly customer service. I made an error on my order and they fixed it without any hesitation.

DM Slidez

Time spent using app About 14 hours

I reached out with a few questions regarding switching POD providers customer service was very fast to respond, answered all my many questions, and made the process simple.

Raiana's

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

The customer service is amazing, I always have an answer in the chat within 5min, it's definitely a huge bonus. Prices and branding options are equally amazing, so far I recommend.

namaguru

Time spent using app About 13 hours

Good customer service, quick and effective. They answered all my questions with good precision. i highly suggest using this print on demand app.

Matfeels

Always a pleasure to work with because they communicate really well. I am opening my store late tonight, and feel good that this company has answered all of my questions to where I feel really comfortable to sell without the concerns of having technical issues.

SOLO-CLUB

Great customer service, great products, and very affordable. I would definitely recommend this company for anyone who is looking for a good solid print on-demand company.