Ink POD: Print on Demand

Print on Demand Shoes, Boots, Sneakers, Clothing, Beddings etc

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

TEE Empire

Location Singapore

Great app and easy to use. However I think there are still room for improvements. As of now for those imported products, I think it will be good if it can be clearly reflected on the "Add Products" page else we won't be able to determine which are the products we have already added previously. I think a filter on the "Add Products" page will be appropriate for us to filter those products we have already added and those that we have not added before as well as offering us the capability to sort the products will be most ideal too. Last but not least, their customer support is awesome. They responded within few minutes and I am impressed.

Mood Booster Shoes

Location Hungary

Great app, very easy to use. They keep adding new products and now branded shoe boxes and product tags are also available. The customer service is the best and fastest I have ever seen. Very pleased.

Badass Lady's

Location Australia

I've been discussing a number of products with ink pod and they're always open to ideas. I'm looking forward to working with them more to grow my brand.

JSOLC SHOP

I had just got a sample order very happy with the product and the time delivery, Keep up the good work.

Offbeat Sweetie

Location Australia

I have only used them for a short time but I have found the customer service to be excellent. They have gone above and beyond the service I have received from other POD providers. I am especially excited that they have now introduced branded boxes for their shoes. This is a gamechanger for me. They are a little more expensive than other suppliers I use for the same products, but the quality is excellent and I have never had complaints from customers, so I don't mind paying a little more.

Fraternitas Merch

The product they produced are high quality (I guess this is the only shoe POD I know that has a live customer service and a quality control manager). I received my bulk orders without additional import tax. I especially commend William from customer support for facilitating all my orders and product needs. I highly recommend Ink POD!!!

billionspain

Location Spain

Estoy muy emocionada por comprobar la calidad de los productos, hasta ahora la atención al cliente EXCELENTE

Mellie Blooms

Location New Zealand

I am just getting started with POD and InkPod has been amazing!!! They have super quick responses to any questions and are incredibly helpful and patient. They have implemented new features on their website after things I have asked about - AMAZING!! From what I have seen so far they are all about improving to better suit the needs of clients and supporting us to get setup. I am just waiting on my samples to arrive.

Rysanteststore

Just received our sample order of shoes and am very impressed with the quality of print. Arrived quickly to UK (approx 7 business days) when using their Fast Shipping option

I Heart Awareness

until now everything is perfect. just continue like this and i guarantee you a successful business. keep it on guys!