Ink POD: Print on Demand

Print on Demand Shoes, Boots, Sneakers, Clothing, Beddings etc

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The TeaShirt Co.

They are really great to work with and easy to communicate with. If I have an issue they correct it quickly. They do great work too!

New Italian Pride

We use this app for sneakers and boots. Good quality, fast production times and amazing customer service. Hope they will add new products in the future. Really a great app!

LEE BYSON

So far the best POD app I've used to build my store. Frankie was more than helpful when I needed. When I chatted with them, they were very interested in providing the service I needed. I'd definitely recommend this app. I plan to use them to build my brand.

AS31 Sportswear

Location Italy

Very goog service! i buy sneakers and shoes and it looks very quality! for me 5 stars guarantee!!!!!!!

Powerful-Folks

Location Algeria

i reach out the support team for a technical issue concerning the theme and the installation of the customized products, they were so much for help, i appreciate all their efforts and their spirit of Professionalism.

GoodPartySupplies

Location China

Easy to use, make my business more effective, customer service is very professional, I like it Recommend!!!

EUSHUYI

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy and convenient to use. It is a good app that makes our business easier and more effective. Highly recommend.

Rupture inc boutique

un service aux client EXEPTIONELLE. Je vous le recommande fortement. j'apprécie travailler avec eux. simple to use , good services.

Simplee Direct

If i were able to give more stars, then this company deserve them! I cannot fault this company in any way at all. The app interface is so easy to use. The customiser for customers is the best by far. I needed their help and within the space of not even 12 hours they were there for me. The products they offer are exactly what i am after. Thank you for amazing support, and amazing products. Also delivery to my country (United Kingdom) in 15 days, is amazing. I suggest anyone looking for POD you wont be disappointed!

Nasty Ghoul

This app has been very easy to use! The customer support has been very helpful and respond in a quick and timely manner. Pricing for these products are amazing!!!