Ink POD: Print on Demand

Print on Demand Shoes, Boots, Sneakers, Clothing, Beddings etc

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

DoodleBop's LLC

Custom service always goes above and beyond for me each and every time! Thanks again for all your help!

leannepurnellart

Location Australia

I am so happy with the service and speed of delivery, my Boots arrived in 2 weeks (Australia) which is unheard of for POD. The print is amazing and true to colour. So happy with everything so far and can't wait to continue to grow my business.

The Naked Bike

Location Australia

A wide range of products. Good quality printing. Excellent customer service. And no monthly fee to access the app. 5 stars!

aafrokids

Location Australia

I use this supplier for shoes/blankets/bags/slides and a few other products. The quality is fantastic and the print and colour on the products is AMAZING!!! my customers have never had any complaints

DZ Racing

J'utilise très regulièrement cette application et cela vas tres bien. Parfois certain de mes produit on des erreurs ou de leger défaut de fabrication. Lorsque sa arrive, je contacte le service a la clientele et hop, un remboursement ou meme reshipper le colis chez mon client. Coté qualité nous ne sommes pas du 5 étoile. Ce nest pas du gucci non plus. MAIS! C'est dans le meme grade que les soulier Nike pour la fraction du prix! Mes clients adore, J'adore egalement.

Superfanracing

Very happy with their service, good quality shoes that I use for my brand. Good customer service and were able to accept my different payment method

NeoSkull

One of the best AOP product providers you can find. No subscription fee, good prices, fair production time, express shipping available. Extra fast support. Excited to see what new product they will offer next.

My Name Is Me

THIS STORE IS AWESOME! When I first started designing in this store mynisme.com, I was a bit apprehensive because of my designs and colors. OMG! When I received my products, I was blown away! EVERYTHING I created was just like it looked on the design but 100 times better. The material is of good quality and the shoes, don't let me get started on the shoes. Literally whatever you design is exactly the way it will appear on the product! My customers are amazed as well and are coming back for more. The customer service is also great, you will get a response back in minutes and any issues are resolved in a timely manner! I would recommend this store to anyone!

Awray

InkPod has the largest selection of POD Dropship shoes on the web so I gave them a shot. After dealing with customer service several times, I'm sold! They are so helpful and down to earth.

ElusiveRabbit

Would highly recommend, I use them on a daily basis for my business, if ever there is a problem they solve it quickly no issues. Dont hesitate using them, takes a bit of getting used to the design side of it, but its free so make the most of it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6