WowFulfillment:Shoe POD

WowFulfillment:Shoe POD

by Wowfulfillment

Find the perfect products for your store. Dropship direct B2C

New Italian Pride

We use this app for sneakers and boots. Good quality, fast production times and amazing customer service. Hope they will add new products in the future. Really a great app!

LEE BYSON

So far the best POD app I've used to build my store. Frankie was more than helpful when I needed. When I chatted with them, they were very interested in providing the service I needed. I'd definitely recommend this app. I plan to use them to build my brand.

EsaModa

The BEST POD app. I have a complex theme but the technical support was able to fix it and make the app work. I definitely will recommend Wowfulfillment

January 14, 2021

Hi,

There seemed to be some misunderstandings in yesterday’s communication.

First of all, we have agreed to provide you with free technical services at the beginning, but in order to avoid your dissatisfaction caused by long waiting, we explain to you that you need to wait for a while to process for you, rather than immediately.

For theme files, we have no mandatory requirements, but it is recommended to provide these files so that our engineers can solve your problem faster, instead of guessing what went wrong, because guessing what went wrong will take more time to process it.

Real replies:
You: "thanks frankie. Im trying to install the customizer to my store but my theme is kind of complex. Is that possible I can get some technical support?"

Me: "Of course, we are very happy to provide services for you, but our engineers currently have many tasks, and it may take a few days to adjust the style of the customizer for you."

You: "Hi, The customizer is not showing up in my store."

Me: "Hi, In order to resolve this error, we need to use the theme file for debugging. Can you provide the theme zip file? "

Let's clear up the misunderstanding and solve this problem for you.

AS31 Sportswear

Very goog service! i buy sneakers and shoes and it looks very quality! for me 5 stars guarantee!!!!!!!

Powerful-Folks

i reach out the support team for a technical issue concerning the theme and the installation of the customized products, they were so much for help, i appreciate all their efforts and their spirit of Professionalism.

GoodPartySupplies

Easy to use, make my business more effective, customer service is very professional, I like it Recommend!!!

EUSHUYI

Easy and convenient to use. It is a good app that makes our business easier and more effective. Highly recommend.

Rupture inc boutique

un service aux client EXEPTIONELLE. Je vous le recommande fortement. j'apprécie travailler avec eux. simple to use , good services.

Simplee Direct

If i were able to give more stars, then this company deserve them! I cannot fault this company in any way at all. The app interface is so easy to use. The customiser for customers is the best by far. I needed their help and within the space of not even 12 hours they were there for me. The products they offer are exactly what i am after. Thank you for amazing support, and amazing products. Also delivery to my country (United Kingdom) in 15 days, is amazing. I suggest anyone looking for POD you wont be disappointed!

Nasty Ghoul

This app has been very easy to use! The customer support has been very helpful and respond in a quick and timely manner. Pricing for these products are amazing!!!

Previous 1