Ink POD: Print on Demand

Print on Demand Shoes, Boots, Sneakers, Clothing, Beddings etc

Free

bhgcustom

Quick and friendly customer service. I made an error on my order and they fixed it without any hesitation.

DM Slidez

I reached out with a few questions regarding switching POD providers customer service was very fast to respond, answered all my many questions, and made the process simple.

Raiana's

The customer service is amazing, I always have an answer in the chat within 5min, it's definitely a huge bonus. Prices and branding options are equally amazing, so far I recommend.

namaguru

Good customer service, quick and effective. They answered all my questions with good precision. i highly suggest using this print on demand app.

Matfeels

Always a pleasure to work with because they communicate really well. I am opening my store late tonight, and feel good that this company has answered all of my questions to where I feel really comfortable to sell without the concerns of having technical issues.

SOLO-CLUB

Great customer service, great products, and very affordable. I would definitely recommend this company for anyone who is looking for a good solid print on-demand company.

TEE Empire

Great app and easy to use. However I think there are still room for improvements. As of now for those imported products, I think it will be good if it can be clearly reflected on the "Add Products" page else we won't be able to determine which are the products we have already added previously. I think a filter on the "Add Products" page will be appropriate for us to filter those products we have already added and those that we have not added before as well as offering us the capability to sort the products will be most ideal too. Last but not least, their customer support is awesome. They responded within few minutes and I am impressed.

Mood Booster Shoes

Great app, very easy to use. They keep adding new products and now branded shoe boxes and product tags are also available. The customer service is the best and fastest I have ever seen. Very pleased.

Badass Lady's

I've been discussing a number of products with ink pod and they're always open to ideas. I'm looking forward to working with them more to grow my brand.

JSOLC SHOP

I had just got a sample order very happy with the product and the time delivery, Keep up the good work.

Previous 1 3 4 5