Ink POD: Print on Demand

Developer
Wowfulfillment
4.7
November 18, 2022

Inkpod has been an amazing POD partner for us. Incredible customer service and a leader in ease of use of product design tools, design update syncing and other tech-oriented capabilities that make designing and managing our products easy. They are also very responsive to our product offering and sourcing needs and a perfect fit considering footwear is a key focus for them.

Catchflo
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 9, 2022

App is relatively easy to use, though not always entirely intuitive. It takes some time to get used to. The products are of good quality and ship quickly. I wish it were easier to set up tags and bulk-edit prices so that I could more quickly produce or update multiple items. This is a minor complaint though. Good customer service.

NerdyKeppie
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 17, 2022

Amazing customer service, fast fulfillment, and great products. I've been using another company and have had a TON of issues. I've been switching over to InkPOD and can't say enough good about them!

PheeNixShop
Time spent using app: 4 days
September 8, 2022

Absolutely love these guys. Their shoe quality is fantastic. Print, construction, comfort, shipping, and SERVICE are all impeccable! They are so fast in responding to my emails and any problems I may have. All my customers love the shoes. I plan to work with them for a long time and can’t wait to add more shoes/designs to my store!

The Gnarly Shop
Time spent using app: 13 days
September 5, 2022

The team at wow fulfilment have been extremely helpful with all my questions and issues. I only have good things to say about my experience so far. I'm new to ecommerce and they have been amazing. My sample pair of shoes were amazing quality. Just waiting on my first customer feedback.

trainertown.net