Ink POD: Print on Demand

Ink POD: Print on Demand

by Wowfulfillment

Print on Demand Shoes, Boots, Sneakers, Clothing, Beddings etc

APPAREL BY CROWN M3

I used this app for a lot of my shoes and it seems to be pretty good so far. You have to make sure you choose fast delivery if you want your items fast.

Cleopatra Wild

Really excellent customer service, and very helpful with sorting out any shipping or design questions I had. Highly recommended.

Bljót

Originally found this company through their old WowFulfillment app. The shoes are just excellent. They're well made and the prints are wonderfully vibrant and clear. Additionally, their customer service is very good. One of my designs wasn't translating well to the product and not only did they reach out to let me know, they worked with me to better develop the product and to keep the sample pricing reasonable. I appreciate manufacturers like this!

buttteeboi

verry good app customer service is 10/10 would recommend , very fast with solving the logistic issues we are facing during this outbreak !

Mudd City Ent

I love this app. I would suggest it to others. The customer service is great and very helpful. I definitely would encourage all to check this app out.

PROMOTE HUMANITY PHUBRAND

WowFulfillment is a such nice platform to display your talent and creativity to the world and grow. The customer service is friendly and very helpful in a time of need , we thank you for being a good business partner .

The TeaShirt Co.

They are really great to work with and easy to communicate with. If I have an issue they correct it quickly. They do great work too!

New Italian Pride

We use this app for sneakers and boots. Good quality, fast production times and amazing customer service. Hope they will add new products in the future. Really a great app!

LEE BYSON

So far the best POD app I've used to build my store. Frankie was more than helpful when I needed. When I chatted with them, they were very interested in providing the service I needed. I'd definitely recommend this app. I plan to use them to build my brand.

AS31 Sportswear

Very goog service! i buy sneakers and shoes and it looks very quality! for me 5 stars guarantee!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3