Wrapin ‑ Gift Wrap & Options

Allow customers to select gift wrap & message for their orders

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wrapin - Gift Wrap & Gift Options

Gustavia Onlineshop

Location Germany

Tried out several gift wrapping apps and this one was the best by far - it looks pretty neat and the support was outstanding! It was also very easy to set up, I only needed support because of our cart drawer, otherwise it should be easy to do without help. I really recommend this app!

Sproutie

Location Australia

I've just integrated this app and had great service setting things up and customising it. Would recommend based on the service.

Dignified Dining Scarves®

Mady was extremely helpful in setting up the app and made sure to ask the right question. Making sure it was set up the way I liked. Thank you.

Cock And Tails

Time spent using app 1 day

Great support! Gets all the basics done and more! Really excited to see how this helps us during the holidays?

Essentially

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing customer service, especially for us with limited coding knowledge. Extremely quick responses, great communication and instant problem solving.

Good & Proper Tea

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Amazing customer service, helped me get it just right for our website. Very neat and in keeping with existing brand look & feel. Highly recommended!

Moments Kids PTY

Location Panama

The app is very good and technical support is excellent. I could not configure and all the time they supported me until I achieved it.

Sweet Packs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

very easy to use the app and Mady is very helpful in offering and supporting his app with your website, very pleased

living simply soap

Really appreciate this app! Simple..clean and Mady was great to help with tweaking the set up for me! With so much online gift giving this year, we know this app will make the process easier for our shoppers! Thank you!
Tanya

Appointed

Using this app to streamline our gifting process and highly recommend. Above and beyond customer service!

October 9, 2020

Thanks for the review!

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.