Wrapin ‑ Gift Wrap & Options

Wrapin ‑ Gift Wrap & Options

by Prezen Tech

Allow customers to select gift wrap & message for their orders

Heymates

I use this app for a gift wrap option. It works very well. We have an ERP system in the background and the teams supported us within hours by setting up the right message for my fullfilment partner, so that he is able to see the gift option as well as the gift message. They are really professional and i totally recommend this app.

Copper and Cocoa

What a wonderful and useful App, highly recommended and what's best of all, is that it's fully customisable.

K D Jewellery

fantastic app and fantastic support, i was struggling to install however the help i received was great, thankyou

The Traveller Series

Mady really helped to make the integration and set up so seamless! great app as well to have I can't wait to see how it works!

Flasks Online

Great customer service, helped with my query efficiently and professionally, haven't started to use the app on my site as yet but I am confident it will meet our needs.

Camellia Home Scent

very good app. If you can't install the app, you can contact their support and they will jump in and install it for you real quick. Recommended!

RED

I was struggling with some coding customisations of the app, and the developer was such a great help, and had a really fast response time too. It would be awesome in future to see some more in-app customisation options.
Thanks so much :)

House of Handmade Collective Pty Ltd

Great service! I was having trouble adding the code to my cart and Prezen Tech responded immediately and added the code for me and waiting until I was happy with how it was showing up in my cart.

EL&RO Jewellery

I've recently installed Wrapin and was very pleased with the customer service experience after I struggled to install the app on my store theme. Mady was really helpful and very quick to respond and action my requests. Wrapin looks great on my store and is functioning great! Can definitely recommend.

Jella Case

Super easy to use app and the customer service was exceptional - had some installation issues and it was sorted so quickly. Very happy

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20