Wrapin ‑ Gift Wrap & Options

Wrapin ‑ Gift Wrap & Options

by Prezen Tech

Allow customers to select the gift wrap for their orders

tugift.cl

Very good app, simple but does what it says it will do. I had a request for customization and Mady from the support team responded and helped me quickly. This is very valuable. For now, I will test this app in my store and see how my customers react and see if it is profitable to have it or not. For now I will give it 5 stars, especially for the support provided and the kindness of the technical team. Kind regards from Chile.

HOMO NATURALS

Great customer service. They have a live chat and they support you immediately. I can totally recommend this app. Good value for money.

Hoppibolla

The app is perfect: it does what is promising. Furthermore, the support is excellent: they help you customize the app for the theme and needs. 100% recommended!

Make everyday easy

Highly recommended! Powerful team ~ providing excellent services. Reply on time and helping us out even we have no coding skill. Love it ~ Thank You Wrapin Team.

Gift of Spirits

The app did exactly what I was looking for. I requested some minor changes and Mady implemented those extremely quickly. Highly recommended!

Jill & Joy

I had a small issue with the app on my web shop and the customer help/care fixed it in about 5 min.

Elk and Cub NZ

Great App and easy to install. Incredibly fast support who helped modify design to our needs. Perfect price.

Mermeladas Ana Belen

Wrapin is a helpful and fast service! I have some problems but they have an excelent customer support!

Letti & Me

this app is great for adding a gift wrapping service at the cart, its worked really well and looks nice and professional on our website , service was prompt and efficient

Woodz

The support team is great, but for my theme, the app only worked correctly with the help of the support team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15