Wrapin ‑ Gift Wrap & Options

Allow customers to select gift wrap & message for their orders

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

mildias

awesome! very good support attention and easy to use. Helpful for my store also to engaged the clients.

ShopYumn

after using few failed gifting app, I finally landed on the best one....they have best customer service and help, they were able to easily assist me on the spot. highly recommended...if I can rate them more than 5 stars I would

Tablespoon Gourmet CY

It works great! And their support is amazing! They helped us to set it up and check if everything works well. Thanks again!

The Beer Bouquet Company Ltd

Used the App to display a checkbox in both the Product pages and Cart to enable the customer to select a specific gift option. On initial setup, the Wrapin App interfered with another running app causing a duplicated shipping charge to appear at checkout. I also had an issue getting the gift wrap checkbox to display in the cart but I contacted the app owner, Mady and explained the issues and he responded very quickly to resolve them and get the Wrapin App running perfectly. The App provides a number of excellent features which all work extremely well with my store and coupled with excellent service and response from Mady who is extremely knowledgeable and helpful - you have one very happy customer. Many thanks.

January 14, 2022

Thank you so much for your Feedback :)

THERAPY

Great app! Affordable price, quick and easy setup and great customer service. I definitely recommend it!

StrawberryFields.ae

Excellent Customer service post sale :) The team helped me with everything i needed. Highly recommended for Add Gift options

Monbeau

Excellent online service, excellent app, works nice. The help 24/7 i'm lovin it all the way, hope rise to heaven

48LongStems.com

We are a drop shipper that has some items with a gift message and some items that do not have a gift message, This app works really well for our needs.

Silverette Australia

Mady was great! Helped me with installing this in shopify and now I have a gift wrapping option on my site that works.

PLUMAS

Great app! Works pefectly and the support is really quick and helpful. I totally recommend it to evrybody.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33