Wrap It Smart

Wrap It Smart

by App Developer Group

Gifts wrapping, sorting and grouping solution.

Al Sayed Fragrances

I had a special request customizing my gift options I offer in my store and the staff at Wrap It Smart wrote a unique code for my store at no charge within 24 hours. This is what I call excellent service.

Bramley and Walker

This is exactly what we needed. It is simple and easy to use. We had a very small request upon installing and they quickly fixed everything for me. Very happy. :)

kindestCup.com

Super fast and super efficient support! They even customized a little the app to fit our needs. I strongly recommend this app.

Vibrant Activewear

Easy install and needed some help immediately. They responded very quickly so that I was up and running within 30 minutes of install. So far it is working great and is exactly what we needed!

jasonjackets

Great and useful app, easily affordable and very easy to use, and support from developer is on another level for any customization they always there and quick to help you find solution. Go for it !

Warning

I think that Gift Wrap is a great app for my web shop and I only have positive comments. And the support and help is fantastic.

SleekPicks

Not only is the app brilliant but the customer support is the best I have seen from a Shopify app provider - We asked if the app could be customised to meet our stores needs and it was done without any problems. Really would recommend to anyone offering a gift wrap service

Safety Safe

I had an issue with the gift wrap option not showing up. It was being caused by another app. Support was quick to identify the issue and everything is working great now.

Lume Light

Great app and great customer service. Allows you to pick from your own images, or select from a list of options. Looks great on the site thanks.

First Emergency

Excellent App and great support. Sorted out a bug with great perfection. App is easy to use and install.

Previous 1 3