Wrap It Smart

Wrap It Smart

by App Developer Group

Gifts wrapping, sorting and grouping solution.

ShopSeiko

Fantastic app that works flawlessly. I don't know how to work with code. I reached out to support & they immediately gave me the tips I needed to get it working perfectly. Very easy to update/change wrapping variants.

Seiko USA

This is a great app! It is so easy to use and the support team has answered my questions quickly and gone way above and beyond to help me accomplish what I was trying to do.

Seiko Watches USA

I would recommend any apps by App Developer Group. Their service is second to none, always responding quickly and more than happy to help with setup or configuring settings - and all for Free!
I would happily pay for this quality of apps and services.

الركن السويسري للساعات

First of all you did not show an example store in "example store button" and you have to show an example store not video
its hard for customers to use, if this app smart my customers are not , we need something easy

August 13, 2019

Hi dear customer. Thank you for your review. As you can see on the right bottom side of the "EXAMPLE STORE" there is a Wrap It Smart app button. Please check again and let us know if you will still have any issue.

AdiOre Jewels

Nice app and very good support service. Does what we need. Simple, effective and easy to use. Thank you again for your help - highly recommend!

Cryptochips

Staff are super helpful and fixed an issue I was having super quick and with no fuss, love this app.

Mypuppytees

Simple to use which is great, lots of features and at the end it looks great! Thank you and well done.

watzurpassion

Great APP! I love the look on my store front. Works better with my new theme. easy to use and provide a good user experience.

pucciManuli

Installing this app broke all our Javascript and other app functionalities on the cart page, or anywhere else that the wrapping modal was launched.

We submitted multiple support requests via different channels over several weeks. None of them were responded to.

It also seems that the photo of their offices on their website is a photoshopped stock photo - a reverse image search returns a couple of results, minus the WrapItSmart branding.

Avoid.

August 13, 2019

Hi dear customer. Thank you for your review. We have upgraded our app. Now its more stable. Please try again and let us know if you will have any issue.

ecologist co.

I downloaded this app and nothing in it worked. I kept getting errors. I tried to contact help via the help bubble, that didn't work. I then emailed via their supplied email address and the email bounced back.

Previous 1