Wrap It Smart

Wrap It Smart

by App Developer Group

Gifts wrapping, sorting and grouping solution.

chain gang distribution

I really like how much support and effort they gave me. They took my requests and tried to accomodate me quickly. Give them a try. It's a great product.

New App Icons

I recently installed the wrapitsmart app specifically to allow customers to indicate if an order is a gift and write a note. Im very pleased with the app and the customer service.

BlackflagSteel

I installed this app for my jewelry store, and I had an issue getting it to work on my page. My Shopify Guru contacted them, and they fixed the problem right away and were so nice. It's a very easy app to use- and you can customize it to your liking.

Immune Fortress

I had a special request customizing my gift options I offer in my store and the staff at Wrap It Smart wrote a unique code for my store at no charge within 24 hours. This is what I call excellent service.

Jas Designs for You

This is exactly what we needed. It is simple and easy to use. We had a very small request upon installing and they quickly fixed everything for me. Very happy. :)

www.uptrendinggadgets.com

Super fast and super efficient support! They even customized a little the app to fit our needs. I strongly recommend this app.

Watch Portal Philippines

Easy install and needed some help immediately. They responded very quickly so that I was up and running within 30 minutes of install. So far it is working great and is exactly what we needed!

Shypil LLC

Good functionality and great support from the app developers. They responded immediately to our request for support and provided a solution within minutes. Highly recommended.

Re-Made Anew

Great and useful app, easily affordable and very easy to use, and support from developer is on another level for any customization they always there and quick to help you find solution. Go for it !

Perpetual Watch Lover (PWL)

I think that Gift Wrap is a great app for my web shop and I only have positive comments. And the support and help is fantastic.