Wrap It Smart

Wrap It Smart

by App Developer Group

Gifts wrapping, sorting and grouping solution.

Perfume Philippines

I am very happy with the response time and dedicated customer service. They are easy to communicate with and went above and beyond to make sure the app was compliant with the existing apps running in my shop. Great service! Highly recommend!

MIRZATCI

Not only is the app brilliant but the customer support is the best I have seen from a Shopify app provider - We asked if the app could be customised to meet our stores needs and it was done without any problems. Really would recommend to anyone offering a gift wrap service

lineandlace

I had an issue with the gift wrap option not showing up. It was being caused by another app. Support was quick to identify the issue and everything is working great now.

Kaizai Pet Products

Great app and great customer service. Allows you to pick from your own images, or select from a list of options. Looks great on the site thanks.

happymash

Outstanding customer support. We had a few minor tweaks that they helped me with in lightning speed. The app is very easy to set up and use.

FIRST CLASS CREW

Excellent App and great support. Sorted out a bug with great perfection. App is easy to use and install.

Hestia

Works great - simple, effective, user friendly, seen a big increase in sales - 10/10 AND - Perfect cust-service. Thank You!

EZ Monster Deals

I use this app to offer gift wrap for some of the products we sell. It is awesome- easy to use, looks great and the support team is very responsive and accommodating! Great app, great team, thank you!!!

djesupplies

Thank you so much to the team for doing a great job and helping with everything needed! Thank you !!!

Bucketbloom

We wanted to add some custom gift wrap features to our store over the holidays (to offer free gift wrap with a customized minimum order.) The team at wrapitsmart helped us to install and customize the app to our needs. They were very helpful and the app worked perfectly during the holiday season. We look forward to using it with its original functionality during the rest of the year.