Wrap It Smart

Wrap It Smart

by App Developer Group

Gifts wrapping, sorting and grouping solution.

Crismar’scloset

I love this app! It's simple, easy to set up, and a complete no brainer for any store in my opinion. My customers love to add gift wraps and personal greeting cards to their purchases, and the feedback I'm getting from them is great. Thanks guys!

Seiko Luxe

Excellent app for send a gift solution and customer service is extraordinary and with very fast responses

ShopSeiko

Great Customer Service highly recommend! Needed some help with some customizations and had some functionality issues which they helped iron out easily on our site.

Seiko USA

This app do exactly what it's made for. The support was excellent and in just one day my
clients are already adding the gift wrap to the order.

Al Sayed Fragrances

I had a special request customizing my gift options I offer in my store and the staff at Wrap It Smart wrote a unique code for my store at no charge within 24 hours. This is what I call excellent service.

Bramley and Walker

This is exactly what we needed. It is simple and easy to use. We had a very small request upon installing and they quickly fixed everything for me. Very happy. :)

kindestCup.com

Super fast and super efficient support! They even customized a little the app to fit our needs. I strongly recommend this app.

Vibrant Activewear

Easy install and needed some help immediately. They responded very quickly so that I was up and running within 30 minutes of install. So far it is working great and is exactly what we needed!

jasonjackets

Great and useful app, easily affordable and very easy to use, and support from developer is on another level for any customization they always there and quick to help you find solution. Go for it !

Warning

I think that Gift Wrap is a great app for my web shop and I only have positive comments. And the support and help is fantastic.